Ravioli

Microboner
Reaction score
So lets all brag about what we got for christmas :rolleyes:

I didnt get much, but im more than happy:
100 euros cash
1 hoodie
1 shirt
Headphones (****ing orgasmic sound quality)

For some reason my mom got an HD camera, and my dad got the newest Ipod. The **** do they need that shit? Rage :angry: Il just "borrow" them forever.

So what did my fellow hl2.netters get?

It's not actually christmas here yet, but I won't be recieving anything.

It's tomorrow, but I have one present under the tree from my mom, it's squishy like clothes. I hope it's a hoodie, if it's not whatever it is will be fine.

It's not actually christmas here yet, but I won't be recieving anything.

awww, here il give you this:

1_free_internet.jpg

So lets all brag about what we got for christmas :rolleyes:

I didnt get much, but im more than happy:
100 euros cash
1 hoodie
1 shirt
Headphones (****ing orgasmic sound quality)

For some reason my mom got an HD camera, and my dad got the newest Ipod. The **** do they need that shit? Rage :angry: Il just "borrow" them forever.

So what did my fellow hl2.netters get?

what kind of headphones did u get?

what kind of headphones did u get?

Philips SHP2700. Dont know if they are any good compared to others, but i have been using shit headphones, more than 5 years old, so this is a HUGE change in quality for me, thus orgasmic.

I remember one year I made the "What did you get for Christmas" thread. Those were the days.

So far:
£180
Some beer
Some deodorant and shower gel.
More to come in the morning. :)

Merry Christmas all :D

So far I got $50 from my Dad. I used it to keep my car insurance payment from bouncing. I overspent a little lately.

i got

1 Vans Tshirt
1 pair of Vans pants
Vans skater shoes
2 bluray movies (Angels and demons and The Hangover)
and some stuff for the kitchen

good christmas :D

I ordered my Horo model, and bought a bunch of games in the steam sale~

Also bought a Konata mousepad + model for a friend of mine.
I think he'll like it.

Still like 7 hrs away for us here but I'm hoping for a little bit of cash

I'm just a bad Jew, where's the door? Never mind, I'll find it myself.

I may get a hat from some relatives. I'm willing to bet it will be a nice hat.

So far I'm getting a hat from my grandparents. We haven't opened gifts yet (because it's not Christmas morning you cheaters), but they told me what mine is when I was still in Toronto.

I'm hoping for headphones, money, and more time with my friends.

lol i think pretty much everyone here are atheist. My entire family is atheist, but we still celebrate xmas. Good food, free stuff, and just getting the family together.

**** jesus n shits like that. Its a pagan holiday anyway, christfags stole it.

I'm not getting anything for Christmas, I pretty much got permission to buy myself a rifle (sucks not being 18), and they'll foot the bill for a "decent" scope.

:|

Money which was put towards a $1400 Vox head-cabinet combo

I will be getting a nice new snare drum. My folks are pretty generous. :)

Jeans, Shirts, Borderlands, Assassins Creed 2, Dragon Age Origins, The Hangover. Thats about it. It seems as I get older I get less and less for Christmas. So sad. So depressing. Christmas doesn't feel like it did a couple years ago.

Opened the stocking stuffers tonight, won 5 dollars from a scratch-off. **** yea

Dad gave me $50.

Mom gave me $50 gift card to the grocery store. Aww, and I had resolved to eating Ramen Noodles for the next couple of weeks because of my recent over the top electronics spending binge. She also gave me $20 cash, which I'll put to good use.

My oldest brother Pete gave me Windows 7 Ultimate 32/64 bit and a video card.

I uh...I got a box of key lime pie. Not a completed pie, just the pie filling. I have to supply my own crust, eggs, and saucepan. Just a box of pie filling. That's...that's what I got.

I got $200 sofar...still waiting on presents from east coast...****ing winter storms

^winter storms? We had one day of average snow fall and ever since it's either been just cloudy or sunny. Consider yourself lucky man. We get a snowless xmas here in Southern Ontario.

I got this huge ass 13kg computer case with these big fans and shit.

I'm calling it Heavy Weapons Case.

logos_atlas_sound_album.jpg

laura-marling.jpg

yeahs-bones.jpg

its-blitz.jpg

spiritedaway.jpg

HOWLS_MOVING%20CASTLE_273x407.jpg

band04.jpg

Some badly needed board shorts, denim shorts, a shirt, a drinking game ala battleship, a cook book, chocolates, money. Pretty good haul I'd say.

Also: COASTERS WITH AUDREY HEPBURN ON THEM.

I love Howl's Moving Castle! Such an endearing film. Still need to see Spirited Away.

And is the first one a Deerhunter album? Looks like Bradford Cox's body.

I love Howl's Moving Castle! Such an endearing film. Still need to see Spirited Away.

And is the first one a Deerhunter album? Looks like Bradford Cox's body.

Miyasaki is definitely one of my top five directors.

And yeah, that's Cox's second solo album under the moniker Atlas Sound, called Logos. It's pretty sweet, got some great colloborations, I'd recommend checking it out.

Yeah, I tried to catch Atlas Sound when I went to CMJ, but I couldn't schedule it in right. I did get to see Deerhunter back in September though. That was pretty awesome.

And yeah, I love Miyazaki. I grew up watching My Neighbor Totoro; it became a cult for me.

Well, so far (my Christmas Eve present) I got L4D2 and played it with V-Man, Dead Center on Realism Normal. Awesome shit.

Will post what I get tomorrow morning :3

flannel shirt
long sleeved shirt
socks
toothbrush
deoderant
target gift card (ten dollars)
razor blades
some candy
a wallet from my lovely GF

can't help but feel like I'm forgetting something... meh. The presents I bought for people were much more interesting.

The Liberty of Norton Folgate (Madness album)
Hat
Book of Goblins from "Labyrinth"
Electronic tuner
UP on DVD
Sweatshirt
toiletries
shoes
-I'm well satisfied.

What does toiletries mean? You got toilet paper or soaps or something?

Back