Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

Elmo.

560_0_resize_watermarked_watermark-.jpg

imag0032h.jpg

Science is pretty cool.

bill bill bill

I do believe this is the worst image dump start we've had. Forced image posts just dilutes the already strained balance of quality of images. This one so far is 70% repost, 10% literally random images with no purpose or value other than to satisfy the requirement, and 20% stupid nonsensical comics... that are also reposts.

And whats worse, I believe Fishbulb's thinly veiled reason for this (Vegeta's "bitching", which in truth, is simply "Vegeta posting normally") is just an excuse to curb the spam the previous threads were subjected to. Yet, not surprisingly, this thread is being posted in just as frequently as all other Image Dumps, and with just as much spam.

1266373832259.jpg

Man trust 4chan to ruin that broadly defined and in no way unoriginal plot for me on the basis of two superficially similar shows. :(

Think one of these was posted earlier in the thread, the rest can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/VersusTvigle

BEHAk.gif

I do believe this is the worst image dump start we've had. Forced image posts just dilutes the already strained balance of quality of images. This one so far is 70% repost, 10% literally random images with no purpose or value other than to satisfy the requirement, and 20% stupid nonsensical comics... that are also reposts.

And whats worse, I believe Fishbulb's thinly veiled reason for this (Vegeta's "bitching", which in truth, is simply "Vegeta posting normally") is just an excuse to curb the spam the previous threads were subjected to. Yet, not surprisingly, this thread is being posted in just as frequently as all other Image Dumps, and with just as much spam.

1266373832259.jpg

100% agree, I was just about to this this.

90128_monkeybananajedi.jpg

1266373832259.jpg

Agreed.

Too bad mods are too cool to admit when they **** up bad.

96Ydx.jpg

yep, mods are on another retarded powertrip. we're proving that their actions are flawed and serve no purpose at all yet all they can do is slap stupid infractions on us when we disagree.

oh here's a random image for you assholes, must please the gods LOLOL2120482RQA

ikea-dick-in-the-box-0.gif

does that please you almighty mods? does it? does posting images for everysingle post improve the quality of the image dump? no? oh yea, that's right it doesn't.

prepare for more lame image posts after this one because the only way to get your opinion across is to slap on an image for the sake of these dumb "rules".

freaking morons.

I was going to poo-poo the rule about having to post an image every time, but then I found a worthy picture:

rape11024x768.jpg

Rule still sucks though

yep, mods are on another retarded powertrip. we're proving that their actions are flawed and serve no purpose at all yet all they can do is slap stupid infractions on us when we disagree.

oh here's a random image for you assholes, must please the gods LOLOL2120482RQA

ikea-dick-in-the-box-0.gif

does that please you almighty mods? does it? does posting images for everysingle post improve the quality of the image dump? no? oh yea, that's right it doesn't.

prepare for more lame image posts after this one because the only way to get your opinion across is to slap on an image for the sake of these dumb "rules".

freaking morons.

Hey, don't hotlink.

20100628181453capture.jpg

PICTURE IS NOW RELEVANT!

PJbII.jpg

that panda is me leaving this thread for 1 hour
ok 15 mins
oqIke.gif

1277523282046.png

I don't like this image dump either. It doesn't feel as relaxed as the other ones. You used to be able to come in, comment, leave an image when you wanted, but now... oh lord I don't even like to think about it.

That comic is great. I only wish I could have been in it.

72cef30d0c7a4f72598492ea93499e0e.jpg

metalgearsolidpeacewalkz.jpg

The image dump has suffered, and I was half tempted to post this with a dogaroo just to see what the mods might do.

I hope when people see this they realise three things:

1) Randall is a great troll.

2) Randall is an even bigger snob.

3) Randall has incredible thin skin, and likely cried when he discovered this.

Oh, uh...

forumheadert.jpg

Seems like the guy who made this blog is the type of person who would cry from someone not liking his work... I mean who goes out of their way to update a pointless blog to hate on a webcomic everytime it releases a new comic? I mean it is not anywhere near as terrible as this guy is trying to convey. Just seems like the trolly-est troll in troll town trying to get some attention from some popular internet junk.

Visual_SQL_JOINS_orig.jpg

Seems like the guy who made this blog is the type of person who would cry from someone not liking his work... I mean who goes out of their way to update a pointless blog to hate on a webcomic everytime it releases a new comic? I mean it is not anywhere near as terrible as this guy is trying to convey. Just seems like the trolly-est troll in troll town trying to get some attention from some popular internet junk.
Sure, it may be a lot of whining, but he's usually right in pointing out the reasons 99% of xkcd isn't funny anymore.

How much of it did you read?

20100628122651capture.png

I dunno, I'd be pretty flattered if someone actually made a whole blog just to badmouth something I put on the Internet.

s0drb410cn92h68onxg9hnw.jpg

I dare you to do the same.

Back