Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

I've only been at a Walmart once in the last 6 years lol,wanna keep it that way.

1276747405772.gif

new rule system is ****ing retarded btw.

Changed the thread title to reflect the new rules.

9breadraptor.jpg

God I used to feel SO AWKWARD as a kid playing through the Jabu Jabu's Belly level in my living room. Yeah don't mind me I'm just carrying around a naked fish girl, it's cool
My dad never really gave a shit since he's always played a bunch of games, too. I could never play anything japanese with my mum in the room, though. "What is the appeal of this game?" "Why does that man have so much hair?" "How can you listen to this gay music?" etc. etc.

2i17pt.jpg

My dad never really gave a shit since he's always played a bunch of games, too. I could never play anything japanese with my mum in the room, though. "What is the appeal of this game?" "Why does that man have so much hair?" "How can you listen to this gay music?" etc. etc.

Your mom sounds like a bitch, no offense.

****, i'm getting tired of posting an image just to reply to a post.

1277084380728.jpg

1276802319718.jpg

Comic Book Scan Dump (Post your comic book scans here)

1277025009261.jpg

screen-shot-2010-06-25-at-11.32.38-am.png

When Oscar the cat got both of his back legs severed by a harvester, his prognosis was undoubtedly grim. Luckily for him, he was referred to a veterinarian, Noel Fitzpatrick, who had some pretty interesting ideas of his own. Dr. Fitzpatrick has successfully given the cat two back prosthetic legs, but they're completely unlike any prosthetic we've ever seen. Oscar's been given Itaps (intraosseous transcutaneous amputation prosthetics) which were developed at University College London. Itaps are custom made pegs which allow the bone and skin to grow to them, meaning that the "prosthetic" actually becomes part of the appendage itself. The surgery has been in testing for humans since 2005, and this one was the first performed on an animal. Hit up the BBC source link to check out a video of the kitty getting mobile.

Deus Ex Feline

atlantis-f15-100608-05.jpg

100514-f-0000c-603.jpg

looks surreal to me

ededdeddyalternativeart.jpg

I had something to say about this but I'll be damned if I know what it was now.

Did you buy that game? Is it any good?

lostplanet2r.jpg
Rented it. The majority of the forum would probably pan it for being "WOW LOOK YET ANOTHER GENERIC SHOOTER THAT ISN'T THE GODS GIFT DEUS EX OR SYSTEM SHOCK EUGH GET THAT STUPID KIDDY SHIT OUT OF HERE". Not really the case I swear to god though, the game might as well be called Planet Hate 2: Extreme Rage. Your will and patience will be tested. You will experience feelings across the entire emotional spectrum. It's best experienced with three other friends though so that they may share their hate with you. The collective rage would burn hotter than a thousand white hot suns.

Anyways, hell yes it is good. The Akrid are as rage inducing yet fun to fight as ever. Snow pirates are now more varied with the new factions. The game is basically boss after miniboss after miniboss after GIANT BOSS battle in some awesome setpieces. If Capcom put more polish and stuff into the next one if they make it then it could be GOTY contender.

28kh7c9.jpg

How are we supposed to tell the difference between an image put in spoiler tags because it's large and an image put in spoiler tags because it's NSFW?

Or if it's actually a picture, if they aren't being checked?
Just kidding! I don't think anyone has done that yet, and I'm sure someone would end up checking anyway.
wrex.png

Probably posted before, but oh well.

70l1k1.gif

Rented it. The majority of the forum would probably pan it for being "WOW LOOK YET ANOTHER GENERIC SHOOTER THAT ISN'T THE GODS GIFT DEUS EX OR SYSTEM SHOCK EUGH GET THAT STUPID KIDDY SHIT OUT OF HERE". Not really the case I swear to god though, the game might as well be called Planet Hate 2: Extreme Rage. Your will and patience will be tested. You will experience feelings across the entire emotional spectrum. It's best experienced with three other friends though so that they may share their hate with you. The collective rage would burn hotter than a thousand white hot suns.

Anyways, hell yes it is good. The Akrid are as rage inducing yet fun to fight as ever. Snow pirates are now more varied with the new factions. The game is basically boss after miniboss after miniboss after GIANT BOSS battle in some awesome setpieces. If Capcom put more polish and stuff into the next one if they make it then it could be GOTY contender.

The second one looks really cool, but the first did as well and I ended up hating it. How different is the new LP? are the levels more varied or is it still a "this is the main environment, but sometimes we'll throw you in a more urban area for shits and giggles"?

what.jpg

The second one looks really cool, but the first did as well and I ended up hating it. How different is the new LP? are the levels more varied or is it still a "this is the main environment, but sometimes we'll throw you in a more urban area for shits and giggles"?
The intro level is classic LP snowy wastes, but the rest of the game is basically wet jungles, dry deserts, a few military facilities and rainy areas, some urban areas, and a return to the snow.

28s51xs.jpg

Lost Planet 2. One of the most rage inducing games I've ever played.

Edit: OH WAIT THE IMAGE OKAY YEAH ITS MEDAL OF HONOR: AIRBORNE OKAY WOAH I'M SORRY

aondk3.jpg

Am I the only one who loves this new image dump rule?

2wd3tq8.jpg

HOTLINKING IS BAD MMKAY? INFRACT 4 U!
WPVQY.jpg

Back