Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

heaGl.jpg

tycho.jpg

This image comes from a very deep Chandra observation of the Tycho supernova remnant. Low-energy X-rays (red) in the image show expanding debris from the supernova explosion and high energy X-rays (blue) show the blast wave, a shell of extremely energetic electrons. These high-energy X-rays show a pattern of X-ray "stripes" never previously seen in a supernova remant.

The joke is that those bullets are still in their casing, and thus couldnt have been fired into her house right? Or am I missing something else?

Yup, someone threw a handful of bullets against her house probably.

25wcB.gif

The joke is that those bullets are still in their casing, and thus couldnt have been fired into her house right? Or am I missing something else?

maybe coalition forces threw bullets at her house?

Smiley-D.png

That image was on reddit 3 years ago and you two have just joined the thousand other people that made the 'throw bullets at house' joke.

QMsWQ.jpg

Click for full

That image was on reddit 3 years ago and you two have just joined the thousand other people that made the 'throw bullets at house' joke.

I wasn't joking. It is the only logical solution. Either that, or she is lying.

EhfNu.jpg

It is the only logical solution. Either that, or she is lying.
Yeah I'm sure they threw bullets at her house. There's no way that she just happened to find some spare cartridges laying around in a war zone. No, it was definitely some bullet chuckers.

She's obviously lying, or mistaken, or whoever wrote that caption made shit up.

My mistake for thinking you were making the same joke everyone else did if you honestly think that someone throwing cartridges at her house is a serious possibility.

The only reason you're saying that someone threw bullets is because she says they 'hit her house'. How could she possibly have mistaken thrown bullets for ones being shot at her house? She wouldn't have even heard them hit her house if they were thrown by hand, and they definitely wouldn't have made any holes.

63e6Y.jpg

Or she's just holding them up as an example, which the caption fails to specify.

1301378511808.jpg

Or she's just holding them up as an example, which the caption fails to specify.

It failed to specify that because it specified the opposite of what you said. The caption specifically says shes holding up bullets which she says hit her house.

CL3Je.gif

Yeah I'm sure they threw bullets at her house. There's no way that she just happened to find some spare cartridges laying around in a war zone. No, it was definitely some bullet chuckers.

She's obviously lying, or mistaken, or whoever wrote that caption made shit up.

My mistake for thinking you were making the same joke everyone else did if you honestly think that someone throwing cartridges at her house is a serious possibility.

The only reason you're saying that someone threw bullets is because she says they 'hit her house'. How could she possibly have mistaken thrown bullets for ones being shot at her house? She wouldn't have even heard them hit her house if they were thrown by hand, and they definitely wouldn't have made any holes.

You sure did prove him wrong. Jeez man

hMjXW.jpg

The internet needs sarcasm tags. Of course there is a myriad of possible reasons why that woman found two bullets near her house after a raid in her neighbourhood. Maybe the bullets were dropped by US soldiers. Maybe they were insurgents' bullets. Maybe the woman was telling that with these bullets she would become a martyr and the interpreter misunderstood her. The point of that pic is that the media is operating in the fog of war and that you therefore shouldn't take anything at face value. Geez.

dOQCP.jpg

That ending ruins it. Also is it just me or does the mother have a mustache?

golemjk0.jpg

That ending ruins it. Also is it just me or does the mother have a mustache?

It has been noted that in some cases, extreme sorrow can lead to sudden mustache growth in women.

5VoEl.jpg

"maybe one of you strangers can help me figure out who #13 is, because he looks EXACTLY LIKE ME AND ITS ****ING NOT COOL?"

ROFL

enhancedbuzz14895130143.jpg

Now why couldn't Geordie Laforge look like this? Also injecting corn syrup into corn I see...

Those were all incredibly unfunny. Like, they made me angry.

RdIFh.jpg

Shit like this is so stupid, the same thing always happens. There is a couple funny ones, then every dumbass on the internet gets a hold of it and makes their own and suddenly there is 10,000,000 completely unfunny ones.

3888pw150.jpg

Sophia_Loren_in_June_2009.jpg

That's probably the most disgusting picture I've ever seen, all categories.

Taken at some mom&pop game shop.

tTPFP.jpg

f1OQP.jpg

1tkWw.jpg

clNhK.jpg

And now random images.

rbKXT.jpg

mDswB.jpg

r1z16.jpg

What is the point of wearing uggs and a sweater thing if shes going to wear those tights. I mean, I enjoy the view, but why.
3OuPU.jpg

CVSLX.jpg

3AVUV.jpg

ARDIm.jpg

srQWQ.jpg

weuJA.jpg

Vknwq.png

zO1TH.png

3OuPU.jpg

What is the point of wearing uggs and a sweater thing if shes going to wear those tights. I mean, I enjoy the view, but why.

Oh man. Japan in winter was great. Girls with like 10 layers of sweaters and jackets, then bare thighs in -10 degrees Celsius.

They're probably actually thermal tights, so they'd be reasonably warm.

tennisballattheface.png

Back