Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

307n8ee.png

The comment above that image was directed at the guy who spoilered all of those images.

What were you talking about, raz?

1282540799305.jpg

I was talking about the fact that part of her clothing is drawn on. Seriously didn't notice it before.

20100823012323clipboard.png

Oh, yeah! I actually haven't seen the original. I would like to though, since it's weird picturing it without the art.

1281765510981.png

I thought only the glove/hair style/eye was drawn on. Either way, [**** Yea] @ it etc.

danikrzys.png

Danimal, do you go around on Facebook and post stuff just to spite people? :p

Oh for god's sake, it's not a pepsi bomber, we had the mark AGES before Pepsi stole it from us, and the Republic of Korea Navy is not in any way affiliated with the Pepsi Corporation.

But it does drop pepsi cans on unsuspecting militants.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm quite glad I don't know what that is, actually. It looks stupid and badly drawn. More than enough reason for me to hate on it.

1280271590621.gif

Is that supposed to represent something?

series17malebolgia2phot.jpg

These are fake translations, but probably pretty close to what it actually says.

I felt creepy as hell writing this stuff. Remember this is just for humor. :frown:

fieldm.png

"Hey guys I'm not a pedo, but if you're interested you can buy my guide for child hunting at the low price of only $9.99!"

20080207backoff.jpg

^^Found the guy on my first glance. He sort of stands out from the crowd LOL.

mapes.jpg

@ Vegeta: What would Kathy think if she looked through your computer? I assume you had those images on-hand when you made it, so I can only imagine.[/IMG]

I didn't make it, I only did fake translation of the text that was there. Like I said, it's probably pretty similar to what was already written in Japanese. The theme of the image is obvious even if you don't know how to read Japanese, so I just went with it.

And Kathy knows about my loli. She accepts me, and that's one of the reasons I love her.
Oh and she even does more than that, sometimes she pretends she's a little girl.

vaginamouse1.jpg

vaginamouse2.jpg

Back