Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

Sonic Generations is actually looking like the best Sonic game in the last couple of years. Watch some trailers if you haven't.
Sonic Unleashed without the werehog shit, at least it's one more step in the right direction.

u7KRe.png

This is really my Duke Nuke'm Forever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcK6PoCIzz8&feature=channel_video_title

Since we're posting 4chan screencaps.

aLaaM.jpg

"The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have conserved their racial purity by a lack of affinity with washing, have seen their patch invaded by a different kind of slave: The Portugese.... the black is indolent and fanciful, he spends his money on frivolity and drink; the European comes from a tradition of working and saving which follows him to this corner of America and drives him to get ahead."

so there's that. But your not going to say anything about how gays were treated during the revolution and the other evil deeds that were done his behalf? :)
1307039862745.jpg

fidel castro killed people that had diferent opinion and opress people that dont want to follow theyr goverment and yet is called a icon of the popular power of the people

kissing-a-snake.jpg

so there's that. But your not going to say anything about how gays were treated during the revolution and the other evil deeds that were done his behalf? :)
No, I hate Che Guevara, I just thought that particular accusation was wrong. And he did fight in Congo in the side of black rebels, so I think his attitude towards blacks is a little more complex than that quotation would suggest.

GoodBlondie1.jpg

1281225414394.jpg

Che was just a great case of a man being no match for his legend.

No, I hate Che Guevara, I just thought that particular accusation was wrong. And he did fight in Congo in the side of black rebels, so I think his attitude towards blacks is a little more complex than that quotation would suggest.
The quotation was written in his diary some years before he joined the Cuban revolution, after which he fought side-by-side by, respected, praised and defended many blacks both in personal company, in military affairs and in the wider sphere of public affairs. He also pushed for racially integrated schools. So I guess he changed his mind at some point.

KQhHE.jpg

That raptor image isn't funny because it obviously still is half-assed if you only did half of your ass. The joke should be "if you do a lousy shave on bother butt-cheeks..."

MUlGr.gif

That raptor image isn't funny because it obviously still is half-assed if you only did half of your ass. The joke should be "if you do a lousy shave on bother butt-cheeks..."

MUlGr.gif

It'd only be half assed if your intent was to shave your entire ass but only ended up shaving 1 cheek. But if your intent was to shave just one ass cheek and you did it flawlessly, it wouldn't be a half-assed job.
xlarge_larry-moss-spinosaurus.jpg

It'd only be half assed if your intent was to shave your entire ass but only ended up shaving 1 cheek. But if your intent was to shave just one ass cheek and you did it flawlessly, it wouldn't be a half-assed job.

But shaving half of your ass is a half-ass job.

acmilanvlosangelesgalax.jpg

Back