Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

must be undeniable proof that you're a:
super-retard.JPG

Pokemon is the joke that just keeps giving

me headaches.

1o9ilx.gif

File this under "HOLY SHIT, SPACE!"

X-Ray/Microwave image of the emissions of a supermassive black hole, the clearest picture we have yet. Click dat shit for more words.

Edit: Oh yeah, and this thing, lol.

File this under "HOLY SHIT, SPACE!"

X-Ray/Microwave image of the emissions of a supermassive black hole, the clearest picture we have yet. Click dat shit for more words.

I wrote a bunch of stuff about this picture and how I liked it but I accidentally edited it in to the wrong thing. Oh well here's the other stuff I was going to add...

Here's an image of another galaxy but it's not doing anything too exciting. However there's a nice peep show of two galaxies in the background getting it on to the far right.
NGC253-HST-Gendler3LL.jpg

There's a way to be proactive without being completely ridiculous and corny.

Hey jackass! You forgot to post an image!

No I didn't... I was just delaying it a bit...

Well you're still a jackass.

eqGKj.png

But Anonymous raids are ****ing retarded and simply involve angsty script-kiddie teenagers trying to become internet superheros. Wouldn't it be better if they just all wrote a letter or something..?
Q9r8y.png

Once again proving that if 4chan tries to come up with anything serious, it's terrible. Waking Life? Bill & Ted? Spiderman? Every Wes Anderson movie? Really?

ZX711.jpg

That movie list sucked the moment I saw The Departed listed before Infernal Affairs (which they misspelled).

pSUtc.gif

499682-GCE74TS.png

You can post this image on any page color background. (view the image in a new tab to see it on white)

I made this entirely in GIMP. No 3D software whatsoever. Took about 6 hours. All the shading on the edges was hand-done, picking the right brightness/darkness based on its angle. Would have been hell of a lot easier if I had modeled this in a 3d program, but I like the challenge.
WIP pic: http://i.imgur.com/sfQip.jpg

All the shading is actually semi-transparent white and black, so that's why it can work on any BG color.

Example of a color bg:

KKSr0.jpg

kinda NWS: anime weirdness. sure to appeal to the [STRIKE]creepy[/STRIKE] anime lovers in our little group

23146.jpg

Indeed, I posted that a long time ago, without the crappy motivational shit around it.

1303508366_boss_squirtle_v3_by_glasspanda-d3em94r.gif

I made this entirely in GIMP. No 3D software whatsoever. Took about 6 hours.

Why? Why would you do that? To prove you can have semitransparency in a png? ADUH. This took me 7 minutes.

fmHFP.png

EDIT: The jagged edges were annoying me so I fixed them. 9 minutes work now.

lets quantify that:

early metallica = not suck
later metallica = suck
lars and co. spouting their politics = annoying which greatly intensifies the fact that they suck

lars-ulrich-metallica-lars-ulrich-sucks-demotivational-poster-1264701643.jpg

also iron maiden > metallica

hell Judas priest > metallica

Why? Why would you do that? To prove you can have semitransparency in a png? ADUH.

ihFQl.jpg

I can appreciate the work that went into making that image and the neat effect it can apply to any background. But yeah, nice half-track silhouette you did there.

If you're only seeing the silhouette then you should stop using internet explorer.

1306299331337.jpg

Why? Why would you do that? To prove you can have semitransparency in a png?
Um, what? It wasn't to 'prove' anything. It was to make use of PNGs alpha channel to apply shading to whatever background it's posted on, thus creating a 3d effect.

How is this anything at all similar? All that is is a silhouette with some stripes erased out. What does that even have to do with 3d modelling? You could actually make it look like that halftrack model was a 3d shape made out of the background color like my image if you did it right.

500483-8S9ZIN6.gif

This may lag your 'puter:

500486-KL9L5QY.gif

Um, what? It wasn't to 'prove' anything. It was to make use of PNGs alpha channel to apply shading to whatever background it's posted on, thus creating a 3d effect.

How is this anything at all similar? All that is is a silhouette with some stripes erased out. What does that even have to do with 3d modelling? You could actually make it look like that halftrack model was a 3d shape made out of the background color like my image if you did it right.

It has alphas doing stuff like yours does, thats how its similar. I thought the "point" of your image to was show that wow semi transparent alphas can do stuff! which I was unimpressed by. Now that we talked in steam, I see that the you made the image was just because you wanted to make something, not to prove something. My mistake.

usRO3.jpg

Back