Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

Damn.

THE-STUPID-IT-BURNS-2.jpg

Also foudn in this image search:

stupid-question.jpg

bfac49f2a6a15eeb1942606f408cf8e2.jpg

screen-shot-2010-09-07-at-9-01-33-am.png

I had forgotten about this - butthurt over cookies, lol!

fboreo.png

23852496.jpg

4ad27628-7f43-4524-9069-55557422d939.jpg

church_sign.jpg

meh.

snowtrees_bonfadini_960.jpg

Giant trees cloaked in snow stand guard as the atmospheric blush known as the belt of Venus glows in the background of this surreal skywatching photo.
Astrophotographer Niccolò Bonfadini took this stunning picture in the Finnish Lapland in the winter of 2011. With the sun rising behind the photographer, the Belt of Venus is the pinkish streak caused by the atmosphere reflecting light from the setting or rising sun — giving the reddish hue.

saturn-titan-cassini.jpg

berkes-perseid-volcano-2010.jpg

I found this incredibly funny for some reason. Did we mention it's 100% Legal?

EfNJM.jpg

We also give you free, 100% legal spyware and adware!

gQjNh.gif

That cat freaks me the **** out. I cant stop staring at it staring at me.

No good image this time, so here's a random one off my desktop.
T1kvs.jpg

How does an adorable little girl in cute costumes make you feel sick?

GNvk1.jpg

nQ2O0.jpg

LfRtE.jpg

How does an adorable little girl in cute costumes make you feel sick?
Because the "Vegeta is a pedo" joke is firmly engrained in hl2.net culture, and sets a framework for whenever you post anything about the little childrens. It also doesnt help that cos play is usually a fetish for internet nerds, and that also sets up a framework.

3hIib.jpg

Because the "Vegeta is a pedo" joke is firmly engrained in hl2.net culture, and sets a framework for whenever you post anything about the little childrens. It also doesnt help that cos play is usually a fetish for internet nerds, and that also sets up a framework.

Yeah, pretty much.

KGVry.jpg

It also doesnt help that cos play is usually a fetish for internet nerds, and that also sets up a framework.
This seems a little biased to me. When women wear halloween costumes, they're usually sexy, and for sex appeal. When children wear them, they don't wear sexy costumes, and they're supposed to look cute.

She's not wearing any sexy costumes, and she looks cute. I don't get why this should carry any more of a sexual stigma than little kids wearing halloween costumes.

jMucZ.gif

PAVer.jpg

I might look up the sales figures myself and re-do this graph but with each company having the same colour across generations. Green for Microsoft, blue for SEGA, etc.

Forgot how much the PS2 dominated, well, everything. IIRC it was still the top selling console the Christmas after the PS3 came out.

Edit:
My version:
AZOXX.png

US version (Mega Drive replaced with Genesis)

Terrible. I'm a fan of Arrested Development, and an anti-fan of Mitt Romney and even still I don't find it funny. Its like they didn't even try to make it sound like Lucille. Also they put a comma in the wrong spot. Joke ruined.

Banana one was pretty good though.

sfHah.jpg

Well, I do think some were hit and miss, but I don't think there's much of a gap between "I'm not concerned about the very poor" and "I don't care for Gob". Oh well, humour is subjective. I thought it was a pretty good stab. In saying that:

5LKuE.jpg

Back