Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3398960470_05527c04b1_b.jpg

Seriously? Seriously?

Did you really just post that ****ing image? Dear god, I mean, even ignoring all the other shit in that post that was literally on the page before it, I... just... wow. THAT image? That's ****ing... I don't even..... man, wh... god.

Why?

"Dies of a heart attack" is redundant.
emot-eng101.gif

(Also, she's already pretty.)

Been a while since I've posted any Jon. They've been depressing me a bit since I realised I actually kind of relate to some of them.

fSymsOGXOkzdl2x0SriclFAlo1_500.png

fSymsOGXOkpru32zt2U0uO9So1_r1_500.png

fSymsOGXOkkr48agTUhz2ZlHo1_500.png

fSymsOGXOkgcsba8a4fZcxmZo1_500.png

fSymsOGXOji6trahqoqQ7S4Fo1_r1_500.png

fSymsOGXOjawfq3vXBQqOkHoo1_500.png

fSymsOGXOj8a3144dms7GwDco1_500.png

fSymsOGXOj6sfmgnpAC4WXVQo1_500.png

fSymsOGXOj13ma1owaPN1VbTo1_500.png

Bleh. Okay, one more to offset the
emot-smith.gif

fSymsOGXOlahoi1aElWxwT3Zo1_r1_500.png

Seriously? Seriously?

Did you really just post that ****ing image? Dear god, I mean, even ignoring all the other shit in that post that was literally on the page before it, I... just... wow. THAT image? That's ****ing... I don't even..... man, wh... god.

*Does not understand*

EDIT: Nevermind. Was uploading the images for you, but it gave me entirely different images. lol

Is that one giant colossal poop accumulated from all six girls in the center?

ahaha. I'm one of the only people I know who likes king of the hill.

1238438500363.jpg

I always thought there was something incredibly disturbing behind Cole's personality. Y'know, considering he kills Locusts like its all a game and never seems horrified by anything including being eaten by a giant ****ing worm. and carving his way right out of the bitch's sternum.

1238438732495.jpg

I tried doing the magic eye thing. Didn't work.

Weird?

Thats cool stern, I MEAN HOW MANY TIMES A DAY DO YOU GET AT LEAST 47 BOTTLES OF COKE ON A TABLE
(Yes i counted :()

flavor.jpg

I'll have the watermelon/chitlin negro please, with extra chitlin

Weird?

Thats cool stern, I MEAN HOW MANY TIMES A DAY DO YOU GET AT LEAST 47 BOTTLES OF COKE ON A TABLE
(Yes i counted :()

Amazing. I didn't believe you so I counted them too, and to my surprise I also ended up with 47. It's truly amazing how deceiving the picture is. It looks like about 20 bottles max, but when you count them, the result turns out to be more than twice the amount you first most likely guessed. This fascinated me greatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back