Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest question is: who can actually produce enough of it for an entire dish?

Real men can.

AlmostWhiteRussian.jpg

CreamyCumCrepes.jpg

ManMadeOysters.jpg

My biggest question is: who can actually produce enough of it for an entire dish?

My guess is that despite it being semen-based, the dishes probably contain little semen.

Anyway, I've no problem with someone (well OK, not ANYONE) swallowing my semen, but I don't really look forward to eating it myself :|

"It's going to be a White Christmas around our house this year!!"

:LOL:

I guess such a dish would be worth making for others just so you can say "ha, you ate my semen!".

Anyway, pic:

want-ad-zombies-seeking-brains-1.png

Seeing Unfocused's avatar right after those recipes made me somehow feel bad.

Wow for some reason this pic makes me very sad :(
Anyways good to finally see people pay tribute to the man who has graced my avatar since 08:cheese:.

Your avatar is Sean Penn??? I always thought it was Mickey Rourke or something.

PETROL TANK
Armour-plated and filled with a specially designed foam which prevents it from exploding even if it suffers a direct hit.

The guy who wrote that should watch Mythbusters... Unless you're using explosive/incendiary rounds, shooting a fuel tank would only cause it to leak, no explosions/fire/etc. And if it some how caught on fire, the gas would just burst into flames, no Hollywood explosion.

mythwalrus_2.jpg

Bonus:
KariByronDemotivationalPoster.jpg

8 Miles to the gallon? How the **** did they manage even that? The thing is a beast.

I'm more likely to believe the CIA than a barely scientific TV show made for entertainment purposes.

Also nobody said anything about the car exploding. Gas being ignited is referred to as exploding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back