Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahah ^ awesome

6xfwl7c.gif

Man that comic was awesome. :D

I especially loled at the nudists on the subway or train or whatever it was.

If you fall asleep at your job your mustache will go to heaven.

Lol'd heartily. Especially at the way his legs are in the air in the last one.

The thread should just be closed now, it's complete. Nothing more said or done in this thread can do anything better than what just happened.

Not to be a joy killer or something, but i find it quite hopeless to even try to obtain that baloon now that the little brat let go of it, she think im made out of money? i cant buy a new one every god damn time she lets go, im not buying any more ****ing baloons for this bitch :angry: Her own frigging fault, shouldnt of let go in the first place, stupid ****.

The hope quote was talking about a skater that just landed on his head outside of the frame.

I love you Ravioli. + pic

I like this warm fuzzy feeling im getting inside myself

Oh and wow that picture just gave me an immense nostalgia feeling from the time i read Soldat, a book about a finnish infantry squad in WW2, that picture pretty much captures most of what i imagined the setting to be.

Fukken saved

You never played the game, Soldat? It's freakin awesome when one has a computer class for 6 out of 8 periods a day! :D

You never played the game, Soldat? It's freakin awesome when one has a computer class for 6 out of 8 periods a day! :D

Heard of it, actually seen it on a few computers in my old school but never dared to click the icon because my teacher at that time was a fascist hitler lover who would torture you for even opening microsoft word without permission.

The thread should just be closed now, it's complete. Nothing more said or done in this thread can do anything better than what just happened.

I agree with every word... Rapster and I have just conquered the thread. Nuff said

STFU + GTFO MODESTY

If it were to be closed because of conquering the thread. Virus and Willie would've done it pages ago. :p

I beg to differ. As long as I am still standing I will drag Virus and I back into this fight until we both fall.

wallpaper_brothers_in_arms_hells-1.jpg

We will carry our broken bodies across the bridge to freedom. We will continue onward.

wallpaper_brothers_in_arms_hells-2.jpg

Yes
It's called HL2.net
Run by the legendary Munro
Operated by the Moderaters
Pi, Ennui, Asus, Fishbulb Comrade, Glenn, and Grizzly(am i forgetting anyone?)
We roam here freely.
There is battle.
There is loss.
There are bans
but we push on until the end of days
For we are......HL2.NETTERS

Second Province of Baconostia.

Warning: Really really really really ****ing big image.

1223874226002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back