Image Dump VII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, those are tattoos. ****ing idiot.

baby-crying%20jpg.jpg

all-babies-have-big-mouths-but-not-as-much-as-this-baby.jpg

baby-crying1.jpg

baby-crying.jpg

I don't have ****ing tear ducts, ass hole.

Edit: I'm pretty sure that that's a thing

Well you were supposed to pick up on the joke after my first post but you just kept thinking I was talking about tattoos:frown:

Everyone else was talking about tattoos. You were the only one who wasn't.

DUMBASS!

Corp Sheepo - I'm such a badass guys, I'm going to flex my e-muscles at you and call you nasty names. I'm so awesome.

The rest of hl2.net excluding krynn - I'm getting butthurt because I didnt get Sheepos joke and he called me names. Now i need to show him how much of a man I am by pretending to be better than him and making a "thats what you sound like" post in order to mock him.

Shazam!

Krynn- trying to be mean by saying that's the kind of post you just tried to make about this one guy in order to get him back so I am saying that you......

f*ck.

Everyone else was talking about tattoos. You were the only one who wasn't.

DUMBASS!

I knew it was about tattoos, that's why it was a ****ing joke. No one here has a goddamn sense of humor. And if you think my name calling and insults are serious you must be a ****ing retarded bitch ****ing ****.

Edit: yay kruun

I knew it was about tattoos, that's why it was a ****ing joke. No one here has a goddamn sense of humor. And if you think my name calling and insults are serious you must be a ****ing retarded bitch ****ing ****.

Edit: yay kruun
Maybe nobody got it because it was a shitty joke you cockmunchingyeastslurpingshiteatingfudgepackingbabytwiddlingeleventoedharelippedthirdgradedropoutingrownhairmicropenishavingtornassholedog****ingsonofasatunsuckingbitch

Hello everybody. I've been lurking for awhile and decided to share some drawings. Figured, why not contribute my random pictures for the good of mankind?

Wut_by_Euphoric_Razour.jpg

Oddity_by_Euphoric_Razour.jpg

Nosebleed_by_Euphoric_Razour.jpg

Economics_Sketch_by_Euphoric_Razour.jpg

Malicious_Mine_by_Euphoric_Razour.jpg

Hot_Hand_by_Euphoric_Razour.jpg

Candlelight_by_Euphoric_Razour.jpg

Annual_Transition_by_Euphoric_Razour.jpg

Attack_of_the_Arachnid_by_Euphoric_Razour.jpg

Well people use wheel chairs for a multitude of medical conditions. He probably had limited mobility in his legs.
happybutt.jpg

Maybe nobody got it because it was a shitty joke you cockmunchingyeastslurpingshiteatingfudgepackingbabytwiddlingeleventoedharelippedthirdgradedropoutingrownhairmicropenishavingtornassholedog****ingsonofasatunsuckingbitch

Yeah, well okay!

Yep, just throw in a RIP and it's not tasteless at all.

Uhh... Krynn. Whats with the chick in that position, eating a hamburger? Where the hell did you find that? Its perfect for my desktop.

Hey, back on topic. V-Man is a bad person who posts stupid images that no one likes and everybody hates him.

I have not posted a single image in this thread, or the last.

Or the last.

You've posted that before!

But I still love it.

Edit: This is still the greatest image of all time:

cb035029ep1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back