Image Dump VII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MarioTestino4.jpg

_328875.jpg

av_connector_tshirt.jpg

Do you spend a ton of time squished between the wall behind your A/V equipment, plugging and unplugging cables? Then have I got a T-shirt for you.

I don't get it..

And if I do get it (just a lame mom joke) it's not funny.

Would have been funnier if it was a several sentence long roast of his numerous grammatical and spelling errors as well as including a few hard hitting insults to his character and situation, rather than any over used one liners that a ten year old girl could come up with.

Would have been check out this massive amount of images I just uploaded. Some of its NSFW even.

http://www.3dmaloney.com/Misc/Cool shit/

Just random cool shit I have found on the interwebs. Most of them are retardedly high resolution, because thats the way I like it uh huh uh huh.

Samples:

1247331124206.jpg

1246747317300.jpg

1246250829328.jpg

1244219410571.jpg

Uh... What's the joke? The fact that it's a txt file on a torrent, when the contents of that txt file are already displayed on the torrent download page?

The joke is it's Microsoft's search engine. Not a very good joke but hey.

I find it interesting because they can censor results like that, but they lose their search base if people switch to a different search engine. Or they can leave it and allow it to continue.

If they want to have any hope of competing, they need all the users they can get, so I'll bet it stays.

They have no need. The more people they can lock into Microsoft products the better (pirated or not).

/hugs my VLK.

Uh... What's the joke? The fact that it's a txt file on a torrent, when the contents of that txt file are already displayed on the torrent download page?

The joke is that Microsoft is making the process of cracking their software streamlined and convenient :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back