Image Dump VII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So am I. What's your point, bro?

>:l

Bad Krynn!

man_eating_dog.jpg

I remember this one time in my forensics class we were watching a video about cannibalism, and they were interviewing a convicted cannibal. One of the things he said was that vaginas taste like pork.

(just thought you'd like to know that)

2406.jpg

Lindsay Lohan Does Marilyn Monroe

I remenber when lindsay lohan was hot before getting parishiltonized

cuz honestly there is a nazi conspiracy to make every famous person blond and skiny to gain sympathy?

Oh good lord!

Apparently when I was importing the heavy into maya, something with the head textures got corrupted. Creepy.

With high quality rendering

fdx3ix.jpg

And without.

rm1bti.jpg

ROFL the second looks like a damaged terminator.

Oh good lord!

Apparently when I was importing the heavy into maya, something with the head textures got corrupted. Creepy.

With high quality rendering

fdx3ix.jpg

And without.

rm1bti.jpg

I'm pretty sure the heads have their own texture map. At least thats the way they made hl2 characters. It looks like you just applied the body texture to the head.

You're so god damned funny ZT.

Replace "You're so god damned funny" with "bologna"

bologna ZT.

You're so god damned funny ZT.

Replace "You're so god damned funny" with "bologna"

bologna ZT.

Hey Krynn, replace bologna with your mother next time and maybe I won't be your stepfather.

I'm pretty sure the heads have their own texture map. At least thats the way they made hl2 characters. It looks like you just applied the body texture to the head.

I didn't apply anything. Was using valve's importer script. Which is a total bitch. I can't get it to do animations properly, and all the vertex weights are messed up when I import the models. Geometry that isn't near the bones are being pulled and I don't yet have the knowledge on how to fix it.

EDIT: OH GOD I HAVE DOUBLE POSTED TOO.

Dammit. All my thunder gets taken away by... myself.

I guess this is what a disaster was to me when I was like 8.
Found it on my computer wondering where it came from.

disaster.jpg

Well, if it was the American Godzilla, you'd be right in calling it a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back