Image Dump VII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't photosynthesis.

If he can... Well gosh... I'd have to give him a bundle of internets.

What's the deal with that fence?

1239538557489.jpg

What's the deal with every image ZT has ever posted?

The bench I can understand... but it's all wavy..... @.@

Edit: Nvm, I didn't see those smaller benches. I thought there were just bumps in the fence. >.<

.... So the metal bars can bend out as the back piece of the bench while still being part of the actual fence.

I bet she's redrawn that giraffe like a thousand times. XD

Hahahahaha.

Edit: Wait, turtles are reptiles... wtf.

Hahahahaha.

Edit: Wait, turtles are reptiles... wtf.
Haha, made you look. Yeah...
Wat did eye du rong? :(
Nothing, I'm stupid and actually don't know shit about animals. I've never even seen an animal; don't listen to me.

For some reason I was thinking turtles were amphibians. I actually went and looked it up after I posted, but by that time I just decided not to edit my stupidity. I could've easily just played it off like I was joking anyway (especially after VEGETA CHECKED TOO HAHA) but I'm gonna rub my own nose in it. Sorry for :|'ing you.

I never understood how people confuse amphibians with reptiles.

ZT said:
I never understood how people confused amphibians and reptiles.
Man, I had this teacher one time when I was really young who came in and was talking to us about the Ninja Turtles, and how they were actually tortoises because turtles have flippers and they're amphibious while tortoises live on land, and for some reason I think since that time I've been thinking turtles were amphibians.

Also, that book is stupid because gorillas only have a 4cm penis and it'd be really hard to rape anybody with that.

Yeah, I know about something like that but I can't tell the difference between reptiles and amphibians.

Ugh, you call yourself a Ninja Turtle fan and you don't even know what they are! Sickening!

I never understood how people confuse amphibians with reptiles.

I never understood how (a lot of) people confuse lions with tigers. Seriously, how hard is it?

Man, I had this teacher one time when I was really young who came in and was talking to us about the Ninja Turtles, and how they were actually tortoises because turtles have flippers and they're amphibious while tortoises live on land, and for some reason I think since that time I've been thinking turtles were amphibians.

Heh, this just made me recall a memory of primary school where my teacher didn't believe me when she asked me to name an animal and I said "whale shark". I'll show her one day!

Whale sharks are so ****ing win. With them big o' jaws.

whalesharkresearch.jpg

Omg, Bluewolf. Thank you for introducing me to that site. :O :O :O :O

this is just sad... How could someone just take a picture of this!?
mff-balloon.jpg

A white knight in halflife2.net? That picture isn't exactly funny, but there's nothing really wrong with it.

That's a condom.

Would you like to put your mouth on a condom that you found in the middle of a park? I bet he thought there was "saliva" in it.

Shee's dead.
bill_calhoun_upper_body.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back