Image Dump VII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that looks awesome. I would hate to trip and fall into any of it though....

It looks better covered in human blood.

tip-crashbomb.jpg

You haven't truly experienced life until you've tasted Manhattan style Fish Assholes.

1249037695154.jpg

Is that a ****ing meerkat head on on a dog body? lol

1279634220_a0f2fcd3a7.jpg

I went to the page and clicked no to "was this review helpful to you", and this popped up.

Sorry, sinner! The Christian page you were sneaking around for will never be found because you are a hell bound, unsaved, nin-com-poop trying to find Jesus? in places where only True Christians? have authority!

This beautifully illustrated book tells the story of Christopher Pansy, a 12-year old boy who is gayer than a May Pole. He is a constant humiliation to his normal, Christian parents. While other boys in the neighborhood are riding bikes and killing stray cats, Christopher loves to prance about, looking through his telescope, making maps of the stars and taking hot food to shut-ins. His parents try to humiliate him with derisive rhymed chants (CD included), snakes, spankings and the hot side of a Sears iron, but nothing seems to work. Finally, some of the neighborhood real boys corner Christopher after school behind the gymnasium. They strip the little sissy of all his girlish clothes, righteously tell him that Jesus hates fems ("Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor EFFEMINATE, nor abusers of themselves with mankind." I Cor 6:9), then they sodomize him and throw stones at him until he dies. After this exciting chapter, the Lord Jesus blesses Christopher's parents with a real boy, Rodney. When Rodney is 7, he meets a boy at school who seems gay so his parents teach him the chants they used to mock his dead brother Christopher. In this way, children hearing this delightful story, not only learn a valuable lesson about what happens to queers, they also have the fun of repeating and memorizing the catchy, inventive jeers that they will be able to use against their suspiciously fey playmates. Parents who enjoyed reading "Dita the Dirty Dutch Diesel Dyke" to their daughters will want to pick up a copy of "Nancy Boy Chrissy, the Bed-wetting Sissy" for their boys. (CD of songs included. Sears irons available starting at $27.99: Please specify model when ordering.)

strength
*intelligence?*
Wisdom
Dexterity-----------AC?
CON?----------------Hit/health points
*Charisma?*--------Experience

Code:
Strength 
Intelligence
Wisdom
Dexterity       Armour Class
Constitution    Hit Points
Charisma        Experience

Those stats are f'ing ridiculous for that baby and he is like a 2 cha at most.

His pacifier had magical enhancements that boost his cha. It prevents him from puking, spitting up food, or crying loudly.

Also why is Charisma abbreviated CHR on that shirt? I think that shirt is a lie and whoever made it is a phony.

Think about this right before you go to sleep.

1248949070897.jpg

ZT said:
metalworks
Some of those are really sick.

There is a metal sculptor about a mile from my house, but I've never checked it out. I should bring my camera there and see what he's got.

That's impossible. You're a dog. You're not even green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back