Image Dump VII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever designed that shirt needs a lesson in basic perspective.

whalesharkresearch.jpg

sorry

Whoever designed that shirt needs a lesson in basic perspective.

He's obviously pushing a lawn mower that had some serious manufacturing errors and certain parts were skewed and elongated. Why you gotta hate on misfit lawn care equipment?

1241053093667.jpg

That's a condom.

Would you like to put your mouth on a condom that you found in the middle of a park? I bet he thought there was "saliva" in it.

Stop acting like you saw the kid pick it up off the ground.... and even if he did... who said it was unwrapped...? o_o

car+repair+1.jpg

car+repair+2.jpg

293802290_d9cd4741ed.jpg

481063696_9bee277e62.jpg

also, world's largest swimming pool:
worlds-largest-swimming-pool_52.jpg

supposedly this is a picture, but it looks weird...:
r220383_865777.jpg

Stop acting like you saw the kid pick it up off the ground.... and even if he did... who said it was unwrapped...? o_o

Yes, an eight year old boy carry's around a condom. I also saw him pick it up off the ground because if you look at the picture long enough, it turns into a video.

r220383_865777.jpg

its probably from Dubai. I have a friend from work who used to live there. Its a giant oasis in the desert, and honestly looks very unsafe if a tsunami rolled in. its not too smart to build your foundations in the sand

dubai-property-real-estate.jpg
dubai.jpg
dubai75.jpg
400px-Dubai_Wild_Wadi.jpg
burj_dubai_b.jpg
burj-al-arab-dubai-hotel-sail-arab-emirates.jpg
dubai.jpg
burj-dubai01.jpg
Dubai_night_skyline.jpg
dubai-hotel.jpg

The Amerrorist?

It came from the Xbox game "Freedom Fighters". World War Two ended differntly and most of the world fell to the Soviets. They invade New York and you fight them terrorist style, blowing up bridges and such. Pretty good game.

Also, part of the Internet.

Internet_map_10241.jpg

ar117563405021593.jpg
Redneck5.jpg
bathtubhottub.jpg
redneckbeerglasses.jpg
redneck_harley1.jpg
redneckstormshelter.jpg
FordPool.jpg
RedneckBarbecue.jpg
RedneckSwampBike.jpg
Redneck-Limo.jpg
RedneckDoorbell.jpg

to be honest, rednecks may be "dumb" but i bet they know how to put use more than regular folk. i think every city in the world should have at least 1000 rednecks working on projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back