Image Dump VII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop repeating yourself.

I swear you said that exact same thing a few pages back. I see stuff reposted all the time, but I don't go out of my way to try to make someone look foolish.

What? I have no recollection of saying that before, certainly not to you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splayd
"Splayd is only a brand name, the utensil itself is known as a Sporfe."

Myth busted!

b199849144.jpg

fixed

I would file a sexual harassment against that dude if he was feeling all up on my crotch like that.

Also, I've just witnessed one of the worst set of posts in HL2.net history. ****.

worstset.jpg

Not for the playa's with 15 posts per page.

Fags with 30 posts per page make me cry.

15 posts per page? Why whould you lower the defult? COME ON!

But yeah, those posts sucked.

Why not have 40 posts per page? The only way loading issues could happen is if your internet connection is from the 90s.

Why not have 40 posts per page? The only way loading issues could happen is if your internet connection is from the 90s.

When I switched to 40 I used to get lost in the posts - it took me longer to find where I stopped reading when I revisited a thread.

Also, I thought 20 is the default.

When I switched to 40 I used to get lost in the posts - it took me longer to find where I stopped reading when I revisited a thread.

Also, I thought 20 is the default.
The icon next to the date on each post is green if the post is unread.

The icon next to the date on each post is green if the post is unread.

How is that supposed to work in theory? Cause your posts were marked as "unread", until I refreshed the page, which marked them as "old", but when I entered a thread in Politics which I'd never opened before, all the posts were already marked as "old".

So that doesn't help me.

How did you find a picture on the internet of a cat without a caption!?

Because sheet music is a great way to gauge the complexity and quality of music.

Let it be known that Vegeta897 just defended the quality of Lil Wayne's music. May he be shamed and mocked for all eternity.

Stupid vegeta.

I'm not defending anything, I'm saying that's a ****ing stupid way to attack. Doesn't mean I disagree with the point the image is attempting to make.

There's brilliant modern music that would probably look like shit if somehow converted to sheet music.

Because sheet music is a great way to gauge the complexity and quality of music.

It isn't so much the sheet music as it is the complexity and quality of the song itself (edit: What's written on that particular excerpt in the image is part of Coltrane's IMPROVISATION, not the lead sheet to the song itself). To give you credit, you obviously haven't heard "Giant Steps." I don't mean to say this in a rude manner. It's easily one of (if not exclusively) the most challenging harmonic progressions to melodically improvise over.

EDIT: Moved the video to the Video Dump. I highly recommend the watch.

It isn't so much the sheet music as it is the complexity and quality of the song itself. To give you credit, you obviously haven't heard "Giant Steps."

What would that have anything to do with what I said? I assumed it was a great piece of music anyway.

Sure, maybe sheet music would be a good way to compare 2 pieces of music in the olden days before electronic and sampled music, but in modern times it's completely stupid to attempt to apply it to modern music.

Ever heard of generative sequencing? Wonder why no one's ever tried to make sheet music for it?

Yeah.

Also, unfortunately, musical notation does not take into account changes in timbre. Oops.

Finally, dogs can't play music. What do they know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back