Image Dump VII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
001es.png

You're tired Darkside, you've been on the internet for way longer than interrupting kanye.

collegehumor.0f82b9646cba2a6cdcfbb0148e1537c2.png

collegehumor.32189fa5be9d349c45223dbc1da3f5d6.png

collegehumor.b0b95ca81221d5037eca02850e35f22b.png

collegehumor.c8f235722b34ab88db889f60d602ffec.png

I always wonder how many of those facebook 'hilarious comment hijinks' are faked.

ewwww... A dell.

I friggin hate those laptops. They're the ones that our teachers use and kids in laptop classses have to use. Luckily I have my dads laptop! :D

Oh thank god.

I didn't want to look like an idiot, but if someone like Vegeta can, so can I.

I don't get it.

There's nothing to get. Gordan Freeman is a terrible marksman is 'the funny part'

I feel stupid for not getting it.

Don't feel stupid, it's exactly what you think. It implies Gordon just randomly sprays bullets everywhere and doesn't aim his gun.

You get it, it's just not funny, there is no secret meaning to it or anything. And if there is, it's still not funny lol.

If Half-Life were a realistic game, your gun would constantly wobble from your skinny nerd noodle arms struggling to hold it up, and you'd have to pause every thirty seconds or so to push your glasses up the bridge of your nose. And everything would be rendered in varying shades of brown.
I always wanted to make a near-sighted mod for HL1, because according to the box art, Gordon loses his glasses at some point. But then I could just play at 640x480 in software rendering and it would be the same.

He just breathes fumes and takes headshots like a real man you twatbaskets.

284044.jpg

funniest one yet!

090917-adromeda-galaxy-02.jpg

New Ultra violet views of Andromeda Galaxy! woah, looks mind boggling

I like how the crowd is completely impassive, as if men hurtling 50 feet is the norm.

They're unimpressed. His jump was on the short side in the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back