Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dkadfjklhsdfklig0.png

Where are reasons why does he love that game?

God, Halo 3 pales in comparison to Halo 2. If you've played the second one, I don't know how you can give the third a perfect score. The Gravemind isn't nearly as cool in the third one and his betrayal is oh so predictable. AND HE DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING IAMBIC HEPTAMETER IIRC.

The second sentence, mostly.

I hyped HL2 beyond belief and even I will admit it didn't quite live up to my expectations. But that's to be expected. No game can ever live up to the kind of hype a crazed fan can create.

I've played both first and second series of Halo. The first was for my computer. Other was for my fat and black console. lol

I'm not into Halo because it suddenly makes me bored and sleepy but Half-Life. I heard people love Halo too much like brainless players.

I'm going to sell my Halo 2.

Paskiewicz said:
I'm going to sell my Halo 2
i6l3ly.jpg

This is a reaction face. He's totally giving you a frowny face behind his mask. Very disappointed in you, man. Very disappointed.

WHAT THE **** DOES A RUBBER BAND HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?!

I've been watching your posts lately. It's almost as if you throw sentences together with leftover fragments.

omg, Hokey you made me lol.

I was thinking the same thing lately.

He also plays a lot of random old games. I wonder if he just googles for screenshots.

Yes, I have old games like Descent, FreeSpace, DOOM, Wolfenstein 3D, and Half-Life.

Those screenshots are my own that I took. I don't google for them.

You're still an interesting character.

Not in a good way, but not in a bad way either. Most of the time.

Hahahaha.

Oh Warped.

Perhaps you could do that if you were constantly alert, waiting for your dog to react.

in all seriousness i'd probably be playing my games so loud and wondering why the power was off and huge blocks of wood and debris were crushing my chest. my mouse would be held high in the air if i died trying to draw something in imaginary MS paint.

AX030337-796161.jpg

this would be my stunning picture on Time Magazine

5 seconds and I'd be through the window off onto the yard and close to the fields.

I'm going to scare the shit out of your dog next time you step out of the shower. That'll teach you to trust dogs.

I'm going to scare the shit out of your dog next time you step out of the shower. That'll teach you to trust dogs.

and my neighbors will call the police, saying theres a man with a large shlong running around outside naked.

The fact that it has a +1 rating (after a month) is even dumber.

The fact that it's a YouTube comment should cement "Dumbery" pretty well on that image.

If you remember way back when FFVII was announced, there were also the idiots in their AOL chatrooms like, "Why is it called Final Fantasy VII? The last Final Fantasy was III! Where are the other four?"

I hate Final Fantasy.

Except for Final Fantasy 1. Hardcore game right there... one of my favorite NES games.

I also enjoyed Final Fantasy 10 for some reason. **** final fantasy 7 and the others. :| I'm just not a final fantasy fan.

Ahh, FFVII, a game I own, but have never played.

/coolface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back