Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know where to start with that.

The fork pic is completely seperate from the rest, in case you didn't realize.

If you don't get the joke, I really hope you just aren't aware of the meme (which is utterly astounding) because you'd have to be kind of stupid not to get it.

And it's such a simple joke that me calling you stupid isn't being a joke nazi or an asshole :D

Man, when, I first saw that post... I was expecting some huge macguiver fork joke at the end. But stupid me didn't notice the image size discrepancy and as such a completely different image.

This is why I put 3 spaces between my images.

ImagedumpNOOBS

The entire joke is ruined because of your lackluster formatting.

do not google the images 'phlegm'

you have been warned!

furling.jpg

I didn't get the fork part until vegeta said it was a different image, then I didn't get the joke, then I looked at the fork more closely and understood. Too much work.

I don't get the last one either.

I think Xzibit is just a little shocked at what O'Neill is holding hands with.

That has to be a jump the shark moment for that show... is it? I don't know... never could stand that show.

****ing anthropomorphic koalas!?

That was from an anniversary episode, where they just do silly things. I think they also made jokes about jumping the shark in it.

Wait, since when is whats in these images from the actual show!? I'm so ****ing confused, who even watches that show? How do you guys know this?

1: Wookiee snipers are still snipers.
B: The ninja has happy eyes as he flees.

Whenever I see a Wookiee, I think of SW Holiday Special

Wait, since when is whats in these images from the actual show!? I'm so ****ing confused, who even watches that show? How do you guys know this?

It's actually on of my favorite TV shows, that's how I know this.

B: The ninja has happy eyes as he flees.

Well of course, he IS happy! You'd be happy too if you discovered that wookies were real, even if they were chasing you. I mean, they're so cool that they're giving you a chance to live by chasing you instead of shooting you with their guns that they all have. :angry:

It saddens me that someone who can draw that well draws... that.

What's wrong with it?

Anthropomorphic characters have been around since forever.

At least it's different than the same old penny arcade shit.

Yeah, after reading Apocalypse Meow, anthropomorphism hasn't really bothered me.

SimbaAttacks.jpg

1223943884.jpg
1263008817.jpg

That's just a part of her Lackadaisy Clockwork. She isn't just all Anthro :l Research a little before you jump to conclusions.

Don't blame him for jumping on the furry hating bandwagon, he's just a dog.

... wait.

1220016580085.jpg

Tracy Butler is indeed a wonderful artist:

24dld0o.jpg

Stealth edit: Damn it Naph you beat me to posting that human Mordecai pic. I love that picture.

That's just a part of her Lackadaisy Clockwork. She isn't just all Anthro :l Research a little before you jump to conclusions.

I didn't say its a shame that she draws only that. Its a shame she drew it at all.

Her other stuff is awesome, but... I do not like furries.

I can accept not liking furry art. But not liking a person because of what they draw is stupid.

Regardless of what the characters look like in that strip, their expressions are portrayed so well that it doesnt matter to me.

Also, those other drawings are beautiful.

So you can swear that you do not like American Tail, Balto, Lion King, Disney's Robin hood or any anthro related film. You can't be serious if you don't.

I know, Krynn loves good cinematography, even if it involves talking animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back