Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahahhahahahahaha

5ZPAl.jpg

Last frame ruined it for me but the others are very lol.

There's definitely something to be said about the exploitable expressions of Star Trek characters:
ef9ec96b77233dda89cccb3.gif

This thread is getting kinda gay. Time to break out the homo-pathic remedies.

nonhomomilkstraighttea.jpg

Straight up T nigga no sticks no stems non'a'dat shit.

Aren't racist images kind of a no-no for the img dump?

Vegeta apparently wishes to keep black people down.

Aren't racist images kind of a no-no for the img dump?

(if ur serious):

Its not racism, its making fun of stupid stereotypes often attached to black people, pointing out how redicoulus they are by converting them to the opposite. As soon as some white folks on a forum dare to post a few pictures making fun of the stereotypical image of black people, ohhhh then its racism and results in locked thread and infractions.

Cant all you moralfags just calm down and have a laugh? Its not serious racism, its just a joke, god damn chill out.

Why did I just notice Ravioli's title...

(if ur serious):

Its not racism, its making fun of stupid stereotypes often attached to black people, pointing out how redicoulus they are by converting them to the opposite. As soon as some white folks on a forum dare to post a few pictures making fun of the stereotypical image of black people, ohhhh then its racism and results in locked thread and infractions.

Cant all you moralfags just calm down and have a laugh? Its not serious racism, its just a joke, god damn chill out.

I can only imagine what life must be like for you.

261nlme.png

moralfags
Oh you gigantic faget. You could've just said your argument without resorting to a call of 'moralfaggotry'. Hell, I personally think Vegeta was in the wrong because those images weren't hatefully racist; we've had more racist things than that in the image dump. But calling people moralfags? You've done it now, boy.

It's Rider time.

mwzd3s.gif

I love Seinfeld to death, but I can't stop thinking about Kramer's racist jokes.

I love Seinfeld to death, but I can't stop thinking about Kramer's racist jokes.

You're an idiot. Character does not equal person. Am I the only person who can understand that he's an idiot IRL but funny in a show?

I always thought Seinfeld was a boring show.

3492v00.jpg

You may call Seinfeld many things, but I would never say boring is one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back