Minecraft = Love

I really need to get going and finish my current project or all the cool places near the spawn will be taken and I won't have room for an actual estate.

Edit: would the server work better with more RAM? Should we pitch in for a hardware upgrade?

Alot of people are actually starting to move away from spawn. There's SOME areas, but your best bet would be to move a little further away. You can always set your home warp, so you can fast travel.

If you would allow me to I'd like to stake a sizable claim to the landmass due west of the city area (just west of the gravel island). (Bottom of the downloadable map at the start of that spur of explored land). My second choice would be north west of that cool church looking thing with the four ponds at each corner.

I'd like enough room for a manner house, some fields and gardens, several other buildings and some untouched land.

You better mark it in game. If I don't see a marker or border/fence of some kind, i'm going to assume it's up for grabs. But the map is frickin endless, so it's shouldn't be a problem.

I love my area away from the city, I find so much cool stuff unexplored and only time will tell when its bustling with traffic and greedy bastards! anyway i'd love to see some Inception style buildings going sideways.

I love my area away from the city, I find so much cool stuff unexplored and only time will tell when its bustling with traffic and greedy bastards! anyway i'd love to see some Inception style buildings going sideways.

And your wish will be granted with my floating tower :D

I still have a mine there and items, yet I can't buy the game for some reason...

Anyone know how to make a pre-paid debit card work for Paypal? Can't figure out a way.

I still have a mine there and items, yet I can't buy the game for some reason...

Anyone know how to make a pre-paid debit card work for Paypal? Can't figure out a way.

add me on steam and i'll help you

How do you load the world in cartographer? Do I have to replace one of the sp worlds?

here's a dude who is in the process of making a 1:1 model of the Enterprise-D
****ing amateur. Give me an option to make the world loop and take out the sky limit so I can make a Minecraft dyson sphere.

I wish he would double the height limit, atleast. Server should be working now.

I'm going to hold you to this.

dude no one can take you seriously when you look like that, but the same can be said about Charlie Brown over here. he doesn't have courage

anyway glad its back up, made a quick way to the bottom and found some nice lava and water spots but diamonds are illusive. i'd love to give everyone a diamond hoe, pickaxe, shovel you name it. just need to find more

Yep, it was just posted a bit ago.

The guy is nuts!

also helpful tip if you haven't tried it all ready and not too sure if it works on every tool, but toss it by pressing q, and pick it up, should give you a brand new tool.
I was originally planning on not using this but then the server deleted first diamond pickaxe in a glitch so **** that. If they bugs are working against me I'll make them work for me. I've only just found enough diamonds to make a new one.

I was originally planning on not using this but then the server deleted first diamond pickaxe in a glitch so **** that. If they bugs are working against me I'll make them work for me. I've only just found enough diamonds to make a new one.

if you didn't make it, I suggest you take my extra pickaxe and you make a diamond shovel or axe instead. also can I finish a walkway that cuts across your lawn to my walkway??

if you didn't make it, I suggest you take my extra pickaxe and you make a diamond shovel or axe instead. also can I finish a walkway that cuts across your lawn to my walkway??
myhouse280910.png

Connect the two paths on either side there? I like to think of everything in that little valley to be my property so I'd prefer if you didn't build through my cactus farm and lake. How about we build it underground? I was planning on building an extension to my house under the lake anyway, so it can connect up to the road if it goes underground. I'll donate/help build it if you agree to that :)

My current plans for my house are to finish replaceing the outside of the tower with smooth stone instead of cobble, build a second flood, extend the first floor outwards a bit and build an underwater library.

That's not broken, that's just the doku texture for brick blocks for some reason. I noticed that when I was using doku as well.

I'm not able to connect... Is the server down?

Ennui - sorry for blocking you in, couldn't let down a chance to have you confused as all hell when you came back to your keyboard...

my minecraft crashed whilst i was paused checking something on the net and now i can't log back in either

am i right in presuming that everything i was holding is now gone? i was just about to make a chest to store it all in :(

Your inventory is held by the server along with your chest, its not without its bugs though.

Server is down for me too, and Sloth it's all good :p my friend does that every time I go afk when he's on.

Server crashed literally right as I was digging out D:

didn't hokey say the server might be down some of today?

Riomhaire, since both of our property are so close to each other, we could somehow combine/connect our two buildings. Im will continue to build my castle upwards, adding several new floors, walls, and balconies. Its an empty shell for now, the insides will be built later, including all the outside decorations and windows etc.

You dont have to help me build it, but if you ever want to expand your achitecture we could work together to intergrate it into my castle. Only if you want to ofcourse.

Riomhaire, since both of our property are so close to each other, we could somehow combine/connect our two buildings. Im will continue to build my castle upwards, adding several new floors, walls, and balconies. Its an empty shell for now, the insides will be built later, including all the outside decorations and windows etc.

You dont have to help me build it, but if you ever want to expand your achitecture we could work together to intergrate it into my castle. Only if you want to ofcourse.
Actually I was hoping to keep them totally separate, but I was looking over the map of the server and saw this place.
coolplace.png
If no one has any claim on it I'd love to just pack up and move over there, leaving you to expand your castle however you see fit and Warped to build his road.

Any objections?

Although someone seems to have put down redstone torches next to it so maybe someone wants to build there already.

Yeah if you decide to move il gladly take your property. If you want to use the resources you built it with you can demolish it if you want, either way its cool by me.

I have to say after playing the free mode and seeign your stuff there I am really tempted :(

Actually I was hoping to keep them totally separate, but I was looking over the map of the server and saw this place.
coolplace.png
If no one has any claim on it I'd love to just pack up and move over there, leaving you to expand your castle however you see fit and Warped to build his road.

Any objections?

Although someone seems to have put down redstone torches next to it so maybe someone wants to build there already.

Emp and I discovered that lavafall, and since it's the most visually striking thing on the landscape (and one of the most impressive sights I've seen naturally occurring in minecraft) I was thinking nobody should develop it (make it a HL2.net National Park or something).

But I guess you could if you REAAAALLY wanted. You can easily make your own lava fall though that wouldn't be as cool because it's not naturally occurring.

Don't seem to be able to connect. Is the server down or am I banned or something?

I see some of you are using the Doku pack - he's my brother. Despite him always going on about Minecraft I haven't given it a go yet!

I don't like the Doku pack. Why would I want my minecraft to look like Zelda?

The Painterly pack looks nice while staying stylistically unique, like the original textures.

Back