New Way to get drunk ....if you're hopelessly stupid

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Milagros Rios, a 35-year-old waitress and single mother of two in New York City, thought she?d seen it all. But when she walked into her bathroom about a year ago to find her 18-year-old daughter Nicole laying down on the floor and sleeping with a battle of vodka and a box of tampons in her hand, it was a sight she?d never envisioned.

Nicole had been experimenting for the third time that year with a new method to become intoxicated. She had soaked tampons in vodka and then introduced them into her anus and vagina as though she were having her period, in the usual manner. She claimed her body absorbed the alcohol faster that way than if she had drank it. Soon enough, she lost control and couldn?t even make it back to her bedroom. She did it to avoid having the smell of alcohol on her breath.

http://www.lehman.edu/provost/provostoffice/MLJ_211/mariacastrowebpage/tampons.htm

"you're drunk again, your asshole smells like rum"

that's the only girl who's popular when she's spotting

i LOL'd soo hard
but the fun part of drinking
is actually drinking it
umm
i would assume
=/

Politics?

You haven't been experimenting with vodka soaked tampons have you?

Anyway, I've heard it claimed you can get drunk with vodka shots to the eye. I imagine it'd make you blind though. Vodka's not terribly healthy at the best of times.

i LOL'd soo hard
but the fun part of drinking
is actually drinking it
umm
i would assume
=/

it's not shoving a vodka soaked tampon up your ass? damn, I've been doing it wrong

I reported the thread in the wrong section as soon as I posted it but mods are scarce these days

Awesome, but I prefer to replace my eye drop fluid with Vodka, that's how I secretly get drunk.

My friend actually did that. He got a syringe and some plastic tubing and put a shot of captain into his rectum. Although, actually he never even got slightly buzzed.

Umm.. ouch. And... OUCH. God, the burning...

And hell, drink Schnapps and you can get drunk AND keep your minty fresh breath. Amateurs. :cheers:

Wow. Tampondrunk.

TOASTER GOT TAMPONDRUNK AND HER MOTHER SAID IT WAS OK

I can imagine her parents returning, to find toaster passed out on the floor, with a vodka-sodden tampon in each and every orifice. Classy!

saw it on MANswers, alcohol up butt = deadlier/faster intox.

we obviusloy haev a einstein here. yeah i bet it's a real pleasure to drink the alcohol that's squeezed off from the tampon... disgusting. what's the point? there are easier ways to smuggle alcohol.

we obviusloy haev a einstein here. yeah i bet it's a real pleasure to drink the alcohol that's squeezed off from the tampon... disgusting. what's the point? there are easier ways to smuggle alcohol.

the alcohol is absorbed into the bloodstream through the rectum. She wasn't drinking it.

we obviusloy haev a einstein here.
lol!

lol...

Hahaha, points for creativity. Shame its a stupid idea to begin with...

Just in case, better not drink from one bottle with her.

Retards don't know what drinking is about. Just being shitfaced sucks. It about drinking with people, talking and messing and laughing and just having a good time with your mates.

OMFG!!!!!!!! Hahah , that must have been imbarrassing when her grandparents asked what happened to her.

Back