Pictures of Yourself the "Jintor demands it happen" version

Went fishing with one pole, gave that one to my girlfriend, and made myself a better one! Caught two fish with it too!

30515245428030548683117.jpg

Your shorts are really long, your socks are really tall, and your fish is really small. These are the three initial observations I have made. Since I know you were wondering.

Makes me want to give you a great big hug.

I know :<

It's been there for so long. I'd take it down but I hate having bare walls. I'll find a replacement soon enough.

I don't have a picture of me, but accept this instead. Krynn, I'm sure you'll love it.

39251346186067899141183.jpg

My dog. Adorable.

I would if I could, but she's a rescue and already had a name before we got her :(

Also, bathroom selfshots are getting really, really old. Get real camera nerds and learn how to set timers. Or at least get cooler phones.
Next time I'ma duckface just for you. <3

Hey now, what would your poor old mum think if she heard you say that?

Hey now, what would your poor old mum think if she heard you say that?
Probably that she wished there wasn't an issue with the good camera's memory card slot or we could have used it instead. I'm not really sure what Bad^Hat is implying though. That I blurred the photo myself after it was taken?

Probably that she wished there wasn't an issue with the good camera's memory card slot or we could have used it instead. I'm not really sure what Bad^Hat is implying though. That I blurred the photo myself after it was taken?
He was turning the "A blurry photo" part into dialog and making it seem like your mom was angry about it.

Oh thanks. I've a physics degree, not a literature degree. Keep things simple for my poor little maths-based brain.

Another year without a party. We dressed up our dog, handed out candy, and caught up on our DVR shows.

Back