Post Your Desktops the "Willie will give you bananas if you do eet" Edition

A sweet Day9 theme someone made on TeamLiquid.
Now that I look at it in the screenshot I think I will add some theme elements to open up 'my computer' and some other folders so I can get rid of all desktop icons.
desktopoq.png

Now I'm one of those assholes who gets to post two wallpapers at once.

ZoPxV.jpg

omg Willie! Carnivores 2! I thought I was the only person in the world to have ever played that game... ever!

My last wallpapers were shit.

X6tfZ.jpg

Also, any GIMP users, check out this plugin. It's an alternative to gimp's built-in file saving, and has more features (like side-by-side view) and is easier to use (and I think gets better filesizes)

Get a monitor manufactured after 2005.

And an OS released after 2001.

I wish I could find it in high resolution widescreen. Instead it's just a 1024x768. Oh well.

mars.jpg

Not the greatest pic, but the Mars landscape is said to look just like Death Valley or any other Desert on Earth. It excites me a lot but I think we're ready for humans to go there

Wow... you can see the texture seam. LAZY JOB GOD!

Fake. Some of the shadows on the pebbles are going the wrong way.

2bYUr.jpg

Wow, using IE AND Windows Media Player? Damn Remus, are you feeling ok?

Wadk1.jpg

Let me explain - one is a lousy web browser and the other is a lousy media player.

Let me explain - one is a lousy web browser and the other is a lousy media player.

Ah yes, I thought so.

They're "good enough" that I don't feel the need to switch to anything else. Obviously if I thought they were terrible I wouldn't be using them in the first place.

That's kind of a flawed argument though. I mean, unless you've tried other browsers (enough to get used to how they work) you don't really know what 'good enough' is until you see what others have to offer.

I was using IE6 for the longest time, and I thought it was good enough. Yeah, I had no tabbed browsing and I thought it was fine.

Back