Post your latest purchases with pics (NO STOCK IMAGES)

That guy's shoulder is the same length as the width of his head.
Yeah, and those girls are wearing something under their skirts. I mean, I'm not a fan of anime, but its like they're not even trying.

Actually, one of them does wear shorts underneath and gets called out on it.

I like the girl with the flowers in her hair.

That is all.

q3h97HF.jpg

uwj7nd8.jpg

Bought a new 24 inch monitor and an EVGA 660 TI FTWOMGBBQ supercharged 3 gig bullshit thing.

I'll take the former.

but this wouldn't happened if you had just edited the pictures into your first post or used the screenshots thread

My last few purchases have been some American stuff for Flames of War, and an Epson AIO printer that I bought just for the scanner.

s8Afj79.jpg

MupZnOv.jpg

/takes off sunglasses and shakes head

You continue to disappoint me Vegeta.

Yeah, but you need a phone. What are you going to do with an ipad? You already have a phone, a windows PC, and a macbook. Unless you're using the ipad to test ipad apps you're developing, there's no way to justify such an expense when you have much better things to do all non-ipad-app-developing stuff with.

Yeah, but you need a phone. What are you going to do with an ipad? You already have a phone, a windows PC, and a macbook. Unless you're using the ipad to test ipad apps you're developing, there's no way to justify such an expense when you have much better things to do all non-ipad-app-developing stuff with.
iOS dominates the music app scene, and I've desired a lot of them, and more continue to be released. The ipad is a great platform to support these now that apps can send midi and audio to each other, as well as to and from external devices. I've desired a nice external sequencer for my Virus for a while, and am gonna get back into ninjamming.
So put that on top of all the other stuff I will use it for, like Netflix and all the cool games available on it.
Who needs an ipad? This thing is really fun so don't rain on my parade.

But that's Krynn's favourite hobby.
Seriously, quit raining on my parade.

Also, I know I asked this before but I forgot the answer. Do you even have a job? Aren't you still going to Full-on-expensive Sail? How do you afford all this shit?

But that's Krynn's favourite hobby.
Mine too. I saw all this coming anyway. Krynn didn't know shit about music apps though so I got him there.

I still do work for my dad which is halfway decent money. I don't have any other bills to pay (yet), so. And I don't buy that much shit.

I probably should be saving up to make paying my loan easier, but oh well.

Don't they have some software that can let you run apple/android apps on a pc?

You could get a windows 8 tablet and then use those programs on it!

But that doesn't have Apple's superb unboxing experience.

But in all serious, the midi and audio routing would probably be nonexistant. And W8 tablets don't have retina screens.

Doesn't vegeta already have a macbook pro? He became one of them a long time ago.

Here's that mousepad, and some music.

FO06h7g.jpg

nCxMha4.jpg
Those are some really girly looking products. I bet your room looks a lot like my sister's.

I don't have any pics, but I just bought Madden 09 and NBA 2k8. Awwwwwww yeah. 3 dollars worth of games right there son. (I bought them because I accidentally left the disk I was using to test PS3s at work in someone's PS3 after I fixed it. Nobody tell my boss)

Got these for my 3DS XL. I still have a functioning GBC but I DO have that $30 credit for getting SMTIV so figured why not. Also got Link's Awakening as a gold reward. It's all about the 2D Zeldas!

smtiv.jpg

250px-LinksAwakeningDX.jpg

The_Legend_of_Zelda_Oracle_of_Seasons_and_Oracle_of_Ages_Game_Cover.jpg

61tkEWRFwcL._AA190_.jpg

And of course:

xd9mJpu.jpg

Got a PS3 (slim 500gb, probably overkill) for Last Of Us then decided I should probably get some other games to justify my purchase. Good thing they're all cheap as shit now. Compy in the background there relegated to floor status (wow I should probably dust it off or something).

I52Zf4h.jpg

TFW you're using your can of air to dedust the entire table.

edit: oh god, I cleaned up my intake filters just because BH reminded me, it's only been a month but some of it fell off like spores in The Last of Us.

(wow I should probably dust it off or something).
You'd think the Speed Demon wouldn't gather so much.

Here's my latest retardedly expensive buy. Local store was giving me a special discount, so I obliged. This is the support to an American Infantry company (technically a cavalry/recon company, but in italy they fought on foot rather than in their tanks). Not pictured is the actual infantry, and a 155mm artillery battery.

CwNauYb.jpg

ncNJT2z.jpg

Back