Post your latest purchases with pics (NO STOCK IMAGES)

evil^milk

Tank
Reaction score
For no particular reason, just to share purchases you've made with intelligence or otherwise

Logitech v450

dsc00005l.jpg

First thing I bought on eBay. Saved some money, even though I didn't technically as I still spent money on the actual purchase. Kudos to Willeh for picture inspiration

looking into buying one of these, though:

EcoStrip.jpg

RULES FOR THREAD

A quick checklist for the people playing at home:
  • Did you take that picture yourself? No.
  • Did you Google Image search for it and then proceed to hotlink? Yes.
I'll say it again for the hard of hearing - unless you took the picture yourself, IT IS THE DEFINITION OF A STOCK IMAGE IN THIS THREAD.

Just bought this 16GB ZuneHD.

Edit: I'll put real pics up later.

I love it to death. The only downside in my opinion are the headphones, which are pretty cheap, but it's not that big of a deal. I'd definitely recommend buying online like I did. I was going to pick one up in store at walmart until I saw the $220 price tag. And that's without tax. I bought mine brandnew from walmart.com for $170. Tax and shipping made it around $200.

Not pictured on the screen is the apps button. It has games and various other apps. I've been enjoying Audiosurf Tilt myself. All apps are currently free.

I haven't tried the internet yet, but I hear it shows the text version of websites (like on cellphones) and doesn't have flash support, but I hear that's being worked on right now. Everything else is pretty straight forward. Once you connect it to zune software, it updates all your music with album art and stuff like that.

The screen is really nice, I think it's about 3.3" wide. Colors are very nice. Touch screen is on point. You can use two fingers to enlarge photos and you can slide stuff. It's like everything you'd want in a small touch screen.

I consider this some serious competition against the Ipod.

I wonder what benefit it would have since I have a Motorola Droid.....maybe there just isn't enough of a bonus to warrant the $200...

Well, this is the first media player i've ever bought, so I didn't have to think about what I already had and should I spend for one or two extra features, etc.

Bought this from my brother for $30 so far I really like it, its the Samsung Hype.

Sorry for shitty webcam pic.
picture0001w.jpg

Upgraded from an LG Shine.. Which didn't have anything wrong with it in itself, the only thing I use phones for is facebook and texting (I hardly ever even call on phones), so the keyboard was a good upgrade for me.

Like 63 said, this thread is dumb without real pics.

My dad ordered some new pc parts for me and I got a video card, but I'm not going to go posting stock pictures of all the items. That's LAME.

30 pack of beer (couple left).

Couldn't be happier with my purchase. It's everything I wanted in a beer. Cheap, functional, goes great with food. 5/5 stars. All beers worked as advertised.

Other thoughts:
If I paid a little more, I could have upgraded to the glass bottle, but it's not really worth it. The glass of course stays cold longer and some say it has a better taste. But when you buy a 30 pack of beer and drink it out of a can cooler, you don't really have any taste anyway.

My can cooler is classy as they can get though. It's copper.

A plate of nachos, fish and chips, and a corona. Way overpriced but worth it.

Oh, and a photocopying card at the college library. Now I can photocopy 50 things! Yay!

I'm awfully broke.

rofl a video game novel

I have recently purchased some books:
51nqgl03G0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

31sS7xpN4JL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

41AzSWqDj%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

513h1YE7iDL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

A magazine rack for my toilet:
51rxDojSd4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Some velcro tape for some tidying up of cables:
41HuU89yOpL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

(This stuff is literally the stuff of miracles)

A CD:
41m8fgxMrPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

And I have these coasters on pre-order:
2049854.jpg.size-300_square-true.jpg

31fzyiP2leL.jpg

It was not for me, but i got it for a friend and earned some money while at it.

41m8fgxMrPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

awesome cd, gets me in the mood for spring and summer here.

also recently purchased
base_media

packshot.jpg

i won't be opening it at all. its in my safe

Oh man, memories flooding back. Maybe I'll buy that after all. Or maybe I should try to find the cartridge for the original version.

pentax-k-x-dslr-camera-jpg.jpg

bought it 2 weeks ago. i've been having quite some fun with it

Can't right now, however, it's a Western Digital 320 GB Scorpio 7200 RPM 16 MB HDD. Had to buy a new one due to me other one shitting on me. Can't take pictures as I'm using it currently.

Also, I bought this 5$ remote for my mom. You know, the gimmick kinds that are GIGANTIC MOTHER BLEEPERS.

What else... That's about it that I can think of. I might buy an external for my laptop HDD. Anyone know of good ones on Newegg that fit a 2.5 inch HDD?

If you guys want this thread to continue, the pictures are going to have to be taken by yourself. Stock images are dull.

Posts that do not comply from now on will be deleted.

ur mom
video game novels are for pussies

pihugger2.jpg

Ok, so it technically came with AvP. Which I bought.

If you guys want this thread to continue, the pictures are going to have to be taken by yourself. Stock images are dull.

Posts that do not comply from now on will be deleted.

I can't take a picture of my camera :dork:

Back