Post your latest purchases with pics (NO STOCK IMAGES)

Is that a tablet pc Pi? Or just a tablet monitor like a Cintiq?

Fujitsu T4410 tablet. It's awesome.
I deliberated over getting that or the 12" Cintiq, but the tablet won out in the end. A highly worthwhile purchase.

Uhh...

A pack of these, one of which was put right there.

9ieatu.jpg

it's way too small (or maybe pi's head is huge???)

pihugger.jpg

Fujitsu T4410 tablet. It's awesome.
I deliberated over getting that or the 12" Cintiq, but the tablet won out in the end. A highly worthwhile purchase.

Nice. I was looking at tablet pcs before as a way to get outside of my house when doing some work. That looks like one of the most powerful ones I've seen. What kind of pressure sensitivity does it have? How viable do you think it is for photoshop and/or 3D sculpting with Zbrush?

I can't remember how many sensitivity levels it has, but it's definitely there in Photoshop. Light pressure - thin line, heavy pressure - thick line. The digitiser is a Wacom one, which is why I went with this over the other brands.
It's definitely viable for Photoshop - I use it for texturing. I've not tried zBrush, so I couldn't tell you.

Pi, is your monitor transparent, or is your wallpaper a photo of your desk, or... what?

I never knew the mouth of these things looked like female genitals

technically, the "mouth" is on the underside. And it's even more vaginal.

pihugger3.jpg

Good ol' H.R. Giger.

That tail functions as a penis too, and it has two large testicles. It can reproduce with any other member of its species. Or itself.

You do realise that those posts are going to get deleted, right?

You do realise that those posts are going to get deleted, right?

But apparently only once the deletion timer reaches zero, which apparently hasn't happened yet even many minutes after they were posted.

But apparently only once the deletion timer reaches zero, which apparently hasn't happened yet even many minutes after they were posted.

You're playing with fire. Or rather, playing with FishBulb. Which is a lot worse, I assure you.

You're playing with fire. Or rather, playing with FishBulb. Which is a lot worse, I assure you.

Don't worry about me, I'm a savvy American Investor.

And it is for that reason why I post in this thread... about our investments.

Since I have no method of taking a picture of my droid, here's the home screen!

DROID.jpg

Nice.

Don't they cost about $500?

I traded a $500 Aimpoint and $250 cash for it. Trijicon website has $1200 price tag on it new.

Does it have a Bible quote somewhere?

I hope so. Both my pistol and my rifle happen to have their serial numbers end in 777, which is the number of God.

I could use some Jesus optics on it:LOL:

Oh hello there, don't mind me, I'm just DELETING ALL YOUR CRAPPY STOCK IMAGE POSTS.

Dammit, I didnt see the..err..big letters saying no stock images.

Just got this about a month ago:

Zoom H2 recorder (my 60G hard drive next to it for size comparison) - it's been great for recording my rehearsals, recitals, practice sessions etc.

Thanks, my definitely wasn't stock image.
A quick checklist for the people playing at home:
  • Did you take that picture yourself? No.
  • Did you Google Image search for it and then proceed to hotlink? Yes.
I'll say it again for the hard of hearing - unless you took the picture yourself, IT IS THE DEFINITION OF A STOCK IMAGE IN THIS THREAD.

A quick checklist for the people playing at home:
  • Did you take that picture yourself? No.
  • Did you Google Image search for it and then proceed to hotlink? Yes.
I'll say it again for the hard of hearing - unless you took the picture yourself, IT IS THE DEFINITION OF A STOCK IMAGE IN THIS THREAD.
Okay, my bad. I'll post later my own photo.

Just got this about a month ago:

Zoom H2 recorder (my 60G hard drive next to it for size comparison) - it's been great for recording my rehearsals, recitals, practice sessions etc.

That's pretty cool. I use my iPod to record audio sessions.

How good is the quality of the recorded stuff?

Very good - you can set it to record in various formats (WAV, various mp3 bit formats, etc.). You can also set it to record at 90, 180, or 360 degrees for the mic (very useful for a band rehearsal, brass quintet, or such, you can set it in the middle of a group and have everyone face the recorder).

I've used it for recording projects (for classes and CDs for solo competitions), recitals, etc. - it can record at CD quality, and it saves the files onto a standard SD card, so you can pull the files and edit them any way you want on your audio program of choice.

The size is also a big advantage, and it was only $145 when I ordered it from Amazon - you get a lot for what you pay for (also comes with an SD card, mic stand, tripod stand, wind blocker for the mic, USB cable, and a few other goodies).

Also another recent purchase for me, and it's awesome (for me at least):

A new alto trombone! I got it from eBay for $149 (normally they sell it for $200, but I got a deal on it for "minor cosmetic damage", a.k.a. a few goopy spots from a busted silica gel packet that I can polish off), and it plays wonderfully - it's some random Chinese brand (Selman - it looks like a copy of a German alto) and I like it better than the $2200 Yamaha alto trombone I was playing on for 2 years!

broyhillchair.jpg
the raggidy chair on the left is the one I'm sitting on right now. it was a dumpster chair my grandpa found when a local bank was remodeling. we cleaned it up and it worked great but its starting to show its age. so today i got a Broyhill and I tried it before I bought it and I loved it. I just don't want to put together a chair at 12:30AM but I probably won't make this tomorrow even. maybe on Sunday...I'm a patient man

Does it have a Bible quote somewhere?

Just got it today in the mail.

Verse on the side is listed as John 8:12

"I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

Kinda cool, since it uses a radioactive element to light up the reticle:E

f462089b.jpg

awesomes.jpg

also i just downloaded The Downward Spiral Deluxe Edition on itunes for $12.

i wish i had pictures but i also just preordered the newest DSi XL with Pokemon Heart and Gold for $220.

when it all gets here i'll take a picture of me swimming in all the goodness

aprilfoolsdaysspree.jpg
got 3 new shirls, some Nike shoes (for $40 you can't go wrong plus its been years since I got Nike's!) Flyleafs newest CD, Mudvayne's newest, Korg DS-10 synthesizer, From the Earth to the Moon ($10) Lords of Dogtown UMD for $1! and the Matrix on Bluray

Also today was like 70 degrees out and it was perfect. last time it was this warm was in October

Everything i've bought in the last two or three weeks. I got some hoodies and stuff too, but they're not that exciting.

Pictures of my ZuneHD. Wish I could get better quality, but up close photos seem to be a pain in the ass.

zune05.png

zune04.png

zune03.png

zune02.png

zune01.png

Pictures of my new gaming headset, the turtlebeach earforce x1s and my new copy of Bad Company 2.

xboxheadset02.png

xboxheadset01.png

And some new shoes.

newshoes01.png

Bought a new HTC Tilt 2 from the AT&T store.

**** Microsoft, Windows Mobile 6.5 is laggy as HELL, hard to use, I'm returning this and showing my hate for microsoft by picking up a Nexus One. /rage

Back