Post your latest purchases with pics (NO STOCK IMAGES)

its awesome! i played a few songs and they definitely were awesome! I like the Devil Wears Prada for my hardcore levels and Nine Inch Nails for my crazy alien type music. With NIN, since there are a lot of stops, your weapons "freeze up" and it feels like your ships guns power down and its awesome when they come back on and you blast the shit away. really fun game and yes my eyes are burning

ipad.jpg

2knhhv.jpg

Early birthday present.
The TV, not the blu-ray movie player.

wow you have a lot of windows opened....reminds me of the time i used to go on AOL IM

U must have like 12 gigabites of rams.

No no, take no notice of my book and posters, this man has vista!

SADFACE

I liked the second poster. I don't know what it's advertising though.

The one with the eyeball. I assumed the first picture was a poster too. I couldn't really tell.

Yeah, first is a poorly photographed cover of a book, second is a poster for CAKE. Both are sexually attractive.

Got these off ebay.

6 Movie Maniacs figures and Limbo of the lost.

figuremuchout.jpg

I like having the names, but it always ends up as "da...", "Mic...", "Do...", etc.. So its actually worse.

Yeah, I could probably use a widescreen.

Only problem is that my video card won't be able to run the LCD monitor's native high resolution during games. So I'm, not sure what to do, since I wasn't planning to buy a video card for a year or two.

My video card supports 2 monitors. Say I buy a 24" WS, but can I switch to a 2nd monitor (a fullscreen CRT) and give that monitor all the processing power for games?

I saw the old style taskbar windows and figured it was Vista.

I don't know how anyone could prefer those over the new system.

the game isn't for me, I'm going to donate it to an internet reviewer

42910.jpg

new cds are Bullet for my Valentine: Fever, MGMT: Congratulations, Justice League: Complete 2 season set for my friends bday, and Thumbsucker :D

Not particularly recently purchased (within the last month or so), but here goes:

dscf1430k.jpg

^^^Old-school used Steinbeck books, $2.50 apiece. Not bad. Winter of Our Discontent is one of my favorites. East of Eden is pretty epic (interestingly, just discovered that Explosions in the Sky pulled the name of their song Birth and Death of the Day from a line near the beginning of East of Eden). Was tempted to buy Tortilla Flat also (same series of printings -- someone evidently dumped all their Steinbeck off at the shop) but restrained myself as I have a buttload of books piling up.

dscf1431c.jpg

^^^Bought at the Dark Dark Dark show. It's a nice shirt PLUS special bonus: you get to learn how to make cool knot designs.

P.S. LOL'ed at Krynn's FOCUS book. Then realized it's probably a serious book even though the title/cover design makes it look like an awesomely hilarious parody.

The new Bullet for my Valentine cd rocks! anyone else like em??

^^^Old-school used Steinbeck books, $2.50 apiece. Not bad. Winter of Our Discontent is one of my favorites. East of Eden is pretty epic (interestingly, just discovered that Explosions in the Sky pulled the name of their song Birth and Death of the Day from a line near the beginning of East of Eden). Was tempted to buy Tortilla Flat also (same series of printings -- someone evidently dumped all their Steinbeck off at the shop) but restrained myself as I have a buttload of books piling up.

**** yes, East of Eden is great.

HTC Desire. So, so awesome.

I wish I could get a sweet phone like that. I can't afford those expensive smartphone plans though, but mine phone's pretty cool.

Btw, what service do you have for that phone?

Back