Post your latest purchases with pics (NO STOCK IMAGES)

One of these:
dBrQ10T.jpg

New Build-A-Bear plushie: Sunpat the Peanut Butter Cub! And a jar of Sun-Pat peanut butter. Not pictured are the Oreos and Caramel Shortcakes I got from Home Bargains.

Attachments

• Sunpat with some Sun-Pat!.jpg
    Sunpat with some Sun-Pat!.jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 493
OH NO HE DINT.

MBecFgc.jpg

Decided to get MX blues this time, see if the clicking makes my typing better. Ducky actually uses different (green?) switches for the space/shift keys (unlike Das), so this will be an adjustment.

1E3xlia.jpg

Went with orange, to have the least eye-piercing blindingness at night. I might actually have a need for the lights, since I play certain Arma missions in pitch black.

dW1PZMw.jpg

All-on mode. This thing has a lot of light modes--entirely for show, of course.

F1DZfsf.jpg

The spacebar has customisable RGB intensities. Viper-approved.

Wtf, my stores are still out of stock.
Why do you care? You already have a Ducky keyboard.

I thought Viper did too, but apparently he didn't because of how stupid it would be to buy a second mechanical keyboard when your first is still working fine.

I thought Viper did too, but apparently he didn't because of how stupid it would be to buy a second mechanical keyboard when your first is still working fine.

a) Spilt milk on it last week, which required full disassembly and cleaning. Some of the keys' action is a little messed up now.
b) Got tired of browns, wanted to try a new switch type.
c) The Das was never my first choice: Duckys were not available in Canada until a few months ago.
d) I have friends who are more than happy to buy the Das off me.
e) It's fun to enjoy life and buy things that appeal to you.

B and E, with a tiny bit of A but really nothing noticeable.

I'm still on the fence about it, but either way it's lame that it's available for him but not me.

Duckys were not available in Canada until a few months ago.
but either way it's lame that it's available for him but not me.
Now you know his pain.

The sprite that got spilled on mine cleaned up ok, but the x and c keys require a little more force to press if you haven't hit them in awhile. Not that it makes much difference with black switches since you push hard on them anyways, but you notice it. Guess I should just buy a new one, especially since I don't like the blue switch keyboard I have in my closet.

Upgrade day.

Old case (classsssssic Antec. POS, though) and new components.

oGLCvNh.jpg

Boot on first attempt!

MJEAvdB.jpg

Some screenies of Crysis 3 for testing purposes. Only. This game is terrible.

v8TU50F.jpg

MJYp5os.jpg

ZnbwXZo.jpg

v9tyuT6.jpg

5h7XTMA.jpg

Got a PS3 (slim 500gb, probably overkill) for Last Of Us then decided I should probably get some other games to justify my purchase. Good thing they're all cheap as shit now. Compy in the background there relegated to floor status (wow I should probably dust it off or something).

I52Zf4h.jpg
Hey, I bought the exact same PS3. I bought it for GTA 5 because I didn't want to wait for the PC release. Bought a 49" TV, for the occasion, as well.

How is Dragons Dogma? I've been looking for a Dark Souls-esque game lately, but there are none. I heard that was close.

It seems cool from the hour or so I played of it. The character creation is kind of insane. Beyond that I can't really say, I put it down to play something else and haven't picked it back up.

I swear to god, camera manufacturers all hire the same guy to do box art who is infinitely stuck in the 80s.

MTJ0aSj.jpg

2x Seimitsu LS-32-02
16x Sanwa OBSN-30
2x Seimitsu Green Ball Tops
2x Terminal strips
30x Female Quick Connects

1x Happ Competition
8x Happ Buttons

Game on.

Got this last night.

I like to call it the "close enough Nathan Drake style" watch, lol.
my_watch.jpg

2x Seimitsu LS-32-02
16x Sanwa OBSN-30
2x Seimitsu Green Ball Tops
2x Terminal strips
30x Female Quick Connects

1x Happ Competition
8x Happ Buttons

Game on.

Putting a cabinet together?

Back