Post your latest purchases with pics (NO STOCK IMAGES)

Razer-BlackWidow-Tournament.jpg

(not my picture, but it looks exactly like mine does)

RAZER Blackwidow Tournament Edition (Blues) $80

I'll do a little review after I've had more time with it.

BTW for my fellow Americans: If you buy anything from Newegg you have to pay for shipping unless you want to wait over a week for it. Newegg used to have awesomely free 3 day shipping but now it costs 5bucks. The free shipping is FedEx Smartpost which literally means if it's cheaper to have another service drop it off then they will hold it until that service comes (probably twice a week) to pick it up. The tracker said it was at my FedEx for about 4 days until USPS dropped it off.

I'm not sure why I would have said "fellow Americans" if I wasn't refering to the fact that it's American... (Canada is in America BTW)
The point is that you didn't need to say it, as it's implied by the fact that its north america only business.

RAZER Blackwidow Tournament Edition (Blues) $80
This will have quality control issues, as with all Razor keyboards.

Says it's 10KRO in "gaming mode," which probably means they're cheating in some way. USB can only really do 6. I'm guessing it'll be 10KRO for certain key combinations, and 2KRO for others.

I've heard that for a tenkeyless, the CM Storm Quickfire is better.

Says it's 10KRO in "gaming mode," which probably means they're cheating in some way. USB can only really do 6. I'm guessing it'll be 10KRO for certain key combinations, and 2KRO for others.
Microsoft's Sidewinder X4 can do 26 keys at once if you install their drivers.
http://www.tomsguide.com/us/Microsoft-SideWinder-X4-Keyboard,review-1508-2.html
But with the correct drivers installed, it performs as Microsoft states: any 17 keys together, all modifiers, one media (play/pause, next track, previous track) key and all six macro keys, all at the same time.

Anybody who needs that functionality is not a human being.

krynnisadog.joke

I doubt it's sending the standard keyboard protocol, which like you said has a max of 6 keys on usb. That's why it needs you to have their drivers installed so it can interpret whatever special data format it's using.

FINALLY got my hands on some of these. I'll have to wait for a proper occasion to bring them out. They get better with age!

AfkTkyo.jpg

XC0gCj8.jpg

Each bottle comes in a fashionably designed Pringles tin.

The point is that you didn't need to say it, as it's implied by the fact that its north america only business.
And if I hadn't said it?

"Well we don;t use Newegg in the UK anyways"

What if I made a point that you never needed to say anything at all? But what would be the point of that anyways?... Do you see the loop here?

This will have quality control issues, as with all Razor keyboards.

I've heard that for a tenkeyless, the CM Storm Quickfire is better.

I usually put in about 300 commands at once so maybe I should have done more research. This is my second Razer BTW. Love it so far.

And if I hadn't said it?

"Well we don;t use Newegg in the UK anyways"

What if I made a point that you never needed to say anything at all? But what would be the point of that anyways?... Do you see the loop here?
Don't get defensive and just accept his observation. There is such a thing as redundancy, and he was merely pointing it out.

It's like saying "Hey gamers, don't buy this game!"

Don't get defensive and just accept his observation. There is such a thing as redundancy, and he was merely pointing it out.
And him pointing it out wasn't redundant at all. God forbid I make my own observation and point that out if it was.

It's like saying "Hey gamers, don't buy this game!"

So identifying who you are referring to is redundant. I don't know where you took an English class but there is nothing wrong with what you are referring to in that sentence, or my own words for that matter. What you are saying is completely subjective.

And him pointing it out wasn't redundant at all. God forbid I make my own observation and point that out if it was.

So identifying who you are referring to is redundant. I don;t know where you took an English class but there is nothing wrong with what you are referring to in that sentence, or my own words for that matter. What you are saying is completely subjective.
Jesus christ, man.

BTW, for my fellow valvetime forum posters, don't point out weird phrasing in Rorschach120's posts.

Calling us idiots, hmm? You do sound calm.

And nobody was trying to be smart. People make small corrections all the time to each other, both on the internet and in real life, so I don't get why you are taking such huge issue with this one thing. He wasn't trying to belittle you or attack you.

I can see why you'd see hostility in that post, but coming from Krynn I wouldn't. I don't think he meant anything mean by it.

I can see why you'd see hostility in that post, but coming from Krynn I wouldn't. I don't think he meant anything mean by it.
That's because you're both dogs!

Ok I was a little drunk responding to all that shit last night but I still think if you were in any real social setting and just started correcting someone out of the blue they would without a doubt take offense to it. Given that this isn't a real life social setting, I can see how the same rules don;t apply. It doesn't make it any less rude... I also live in Miami.

My friends and I correct each other all the time, and even make jokes when we say something in an odd way. Maybe if we did it to some thin-skinned stranger they would get offended, but who cares about thinskins? I sure don't.

My friends and I correct each other all the time, and even make jokes when we say something in an odd way. Maybe if we did it to some thin-skinned stranger they would get offended, but who cares about thinskins? I sure don't.
Passive aggressive much?

**** OFF WITH THE GOD DAMN APOSTROPHES.

Anyways, to get back on topic, here's my latest purchase.

uSCpp1O.jpg

Tasted odd too. Next time I wont get so many toppings.

What exactly is that? I don't think it's a Pi and I'm not going to recognise any other circuit board.

Its a hard drive's control board. The one to the right of it is the original, which exploded fire at my face when plugged into power. You can see the scorch marks on it.

Haven't had a chance to swap them yet, need to swap one of the chips first, which takes concentration, which is a luxury I don't really have at work. Hopefully on Saturday when I have help all day I can try it.

That guy's shoulder is the same length as the width of his head.

Back