Post your latest purchases with pics (NO STOCK IMAGES)

Why 2 copies of Code of Princess? Or are they different... things...
One's for keeping, one's for eating.
Closer to the truth than you think. I liked the Japanese cover art better (it has all those characters) while the US one looks like the one in the back, pretty meh. So I printed it and slipped it under the plastic. The box in the back also came with an artbook and soundtrack with the game, which is why there's another box at all.

Now size 64? Holy shit you have big feet.
EXDlHtL.jpg

dsc0023dcy.jpg

Just got into reading recently. **** was I missing out by not reading :(I love sci-fi video game books. Loving the Hobbit too. Going to buy all the LOTR books when I'm done with it. Bought the bottom 3 (except ZSG, had that for a long time) a few weeks ago and I finished them all except the Hobbit, almost done that though. Also the Mass Effect books have 4 books in the series. Going to buy the last 2 with my next paycheck.

Went to the book store today and picked up the other 4. Excited to read the Star Wars one. Star Wars and Zombies? **** yes.

Also the Mass Effect books have 4 books in the series. Going to buy the last 2 with my next paycheck.
Don't get Mass Effect: Deception. It's written by some freelancer they hired and you can just see from the reviews how much he ****ed it up.

Don't get Mass Effect: Deception. It's written by some freelancer they hired and you can just see from the reviews how much he ****ed it up.
I was surprised to learn the author is William C. Dietz. The same author as the Starcraft 2: Heavens Devils book I've got. I thought that was a good read. Then again I really haven't read too many books yet, so I could be totally wrong. Maybe he just ****ed that one book up?

Perhaps, I liked Halo: The Flood which he did. But there's an entire list of things the Mass Effect community put together that he got wrong, I just chose to stop reading after the prologue because it sounded ridiculous.

Actually I think I'll take your advice and stay away. Especially after reading this review

http://thegoodthebadtheinsulting.blogspot.ca/2012/01/mass-effect-deception-review.html

What happened next came as a complete surprise to the krogan as Gillain triggered the biotic power called “charge”. Rather than running away from the guards Gillian pounded straight at them. Within the space of three steps her body became a blur and she could feel additional strength coursing through her body as she hit one of the reptiles and sent the brute flying.
Biotic power called "charge"? What the ****.

Yea, I know. But you don't explain it in a book like that. You don't say "she used the biotic power called charge!", you say something like "her biotics gave her an increase in speed and strength" or something. Idk, I'm not a writer, but that was just bad.

No, I work as an EMT. I had a hand-me-down stethoscope with a busted bell diaphragm before which I decided to replace with something more modern. The trauma shears are handy no matter what, everyone should have a pair. You can open anything with trauma shears.

The Galaxy S2 is my first smartphone. I had a Motorola Xoom tablet before but I wanted an android device that was more portable and internet connected.

You training to be a doctor Destructo-Bot?

Either that or a very specialized serial killer.

Or Macgyver. I bet you could crack into a very technologically advanced safe with that stuff as Macgyver. Or defuse a sophisticated bomb wired up with the heart and arteries of a still living human being. Don't cut the wrong one!

It's never a good idea to cut arteries, especially the wrong ones. Speaking of serial killers, when the heck is Dexter back on the air? Everything good is on break right now.

June 30. They just started filming the season today.
That seems like such a short time to film and edit. Then again, 8 seasons under their belt, they probably have it down to a science.

Speaking of scientists, when is Breaking Bad coming back?

Replacement vans. Also a milkshake (strawberry/chocolate mixed, do that).

hs1KlMM.jpg

Do you have Sennheiser HD280 pro headphones YROC?

Those are Sony MDR-V6 monitor headphones. They're really great for the price. I actually need to buy new pads for mine because i've used them so much.

Those are Sony MDR-V6 monitor headphones. They're really great for the price. I actually need to buy new pads for mine because i've used them so much.

Oh. I saw the coiled cables like on mine and I thought... "yay, I'm not alone."

New monitor. Its color calibration seems way off, and it doesn't actually have adjustments via a menu button or anything, so not sure how to calibrate it. Also the DVI cable for my samsung monitor is too short to reach my computer now, so I need to get a longer one.

9oAwwws.jpg

This is watching a 1080p movie. So much space!
WyjGn4K.jpg

Oh god, it's so small though. I'd want at least 27 inch at that resolution.

Edit: Or is it 27? Hard to tell because I'm comparing it to that Samsung which I have, but mine is 24. So if yours is 26 then I guess the other one is 27. But the aspect ratio makes it seem smaller.

Look at you, watching movies in photoshop. Is this what the world has come to?

SURE SURE, THE PS6 VIDEO PLAYBACK THING IS NIFTY, BUT I DON'T THINK THAT'S THE INTENDED USE.

NOTE:
Shut up... I know.

Back