Post your latest purchases with pics (NO STOCK IMAGES)

And spend up to a week with no keyboard? I'd rather shoot somebody (not myself though). This was a replacement keyboard, not an upgrade, so this works more than well enough in a pinch. Also I used my Best Buy card which has a promotion going, so saved essentially $15 off a future purchase. Works for me. Also Amazon has it for the same price anyways.
The point being don't buy the Razor, amazon has options whereas your store clearly didn't (for mechanical anyways). There's also http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/
For immediate needs you could always buy a cheapo commoner keyboard and save that as a backup if you decided to order a decent mechanical soon after.

What's wrong with Razer? I mean, I've only got one product made by them (the Deathadder mouse), but it serves me well so far, is than an exception?

There's better options for the price range, but it's up to him ultimately. I couldn't stand the blue keys myself.

Here's my grail. Pictures just can't do it justice.

fdEXn.jpg

mgiap.jpg

e2uCy.jpg

BVdH7.jpg

MBmKs.jpg

Okay, I dont think there's any way im getting used to the loudness of this keyboard. Its a pretty awesome keyboard otherwise though. I wish there was a good way of finding how much of an audible difference there is between these blues and the browns. I think my main problem is that I bottom out hardcore most of the time, so im not sure I want to spend more money on a different one (this one, being opened, will probably have a restocking fee if returned).

Okay, I dont think there's any way im getting used to the loudness of this keyboard. Its a pretty awesome keyboard otherwise though. I wish there was a good way of finding how much of an audible difference there is between these blues and the browns. I think my main problem is that I bottom out hardcore most of the time, so im not sure I want to spend more money on a different one (this one, being opened, will probably have a restocking fee if returned).
Going from a membrane keyboard, the browns on this Ducky are about the same loudness, considering I'm bottoming them out all the time.

I'm thinking of going to the blacks. If I'm bottoming out all the time anyways, then I dont think I'll really give a crap about the little feedback click of browns/blues. The bottoming out will be enough for me I think. Besides, I've heard that once you go black...

Heard they can be tiring to type on a lot. I've used them as well as the blues (not too extensively but enough), the browns are really the best in between. I definitely couldn't do with the blacks considering I do whole stories at a time. Look up some comparison vids on youtube, at the very least you'll get a sense for the sound since you know what blues sound like now.

The most typing I do are forum posts, so I should be ok on that front. I've been doing as you said with youtube, but its pretty hard to tell how much of a difference there will be in real life, as the blues seem to be much more annoying than they seem in videos haha. If the browns are roughly the same as a membrane/rubber dome style keyboard, and blacks are quieter still, then I think I'll be happy with them. I'll look into it a bit more tomorrow, and probably just pull the trigger on one that catches my eye.

Blacks are painfully hard to press. About 1/3 more pressure required. The blues are hella clicky, yeah. Browns are the same things, minus a little feedback, and without the high pitched click.

My girlfriend bought me this for our 2 year anniversary.

I've had a bunch of Swiss Army knives in my life, not real ones though. Ones from Wal-Mart, you know those shitty cheap ones, this is a real one. You can tell, too. The blades are actually sharp (unlike every one I've ever had, even after sharpening they always go dull SO fast), everything has a nice solid feel, nothing wiggles around or side to side. It's just a nice knife in general. And the scissors. Holy shit they can actually (easily) cut paper. I've never had a Swiss Army knife where the scissors weren't total pieces of shit. These ones are great. I was looking on the website for these, and they got some cool ones. I wish this one came with the pliers and the rule/compass. That would've been nice, but I'm happy with this.

dsc0009oi.jpg

Typing on a Filco Majestouch Ninja keyboard now, with the black switches. Its not that bad really, though they are significantly stiffer than I had anticipated. I like the layout a lot better than the Razer one too, in that its very standard and doesn't have macro keys. Its also very quiet, so much happier with this one. I think maybe ultimately the red switches would have been best, but this works fine. Perhaps with the reds I would be bottoming out even harder though, as this keyboard seems to be just stiff enough to prevent me from slamming the bottom with every key press.

My cousin got a swiss army knife for christmas. It had even more tools than that and weighed a shitload. He wanted just a normal pocket knife though, so I doubt he's ever going to use it lol. I've had a few knives like that myself, but yeah probably the cheap knock off ones. Never saw a point in owning one though, I never really used the ones I had.

Nice... I sport the AT2020 myself with a custom made boom. This is a good setup! I love your old HiFi stereo in the background, I have the EXACT same one... kinda freaky actually -- man that totally is freaky. Those levers for the On/Off and am/fm sorta push themselves into position once you get them half way, it makes such an awesome clicking sound.

Those levers for the On/Off and am/fm sorta push themselves into position once you get them half way, it makes such an awesome clicking sound.

I got so much entertainment from messing around with them as a kid. I like how I quickly googled the name of your microphone to take a look and I instantly see an "AT2020 vs Blue Yeti" image. Also kind of freaky.

IMG_0433_zpsb0f60139.jpg

SteelSeries Siberia V2
PPK Gunnars
SteelSeries 9HD Large Mouse Pad (not pictured)
SteelSeries Sensei Mouse (not pictured)

SteelSeries Siberia V2
PPK Gunnars
SteelSeries 9HD Large Mouse Pad (not pictured)
SteelSeries Sensei Mouse (not pictured)

I just bought a SteelSeries Sensei Mouse too! Vegeta owned one, and so I got one after my previous one didn't suit my tastes.

I bought a SteelSeries Sensei Raw[Rubberized Black] though.

I just bought a SteelSeries Sensei Mouse too!

I'm loving it so far. Fits my hand really well. I decided to switch all my gear over to SteelSeries after my 2nd Razer Naga shit the bed on me. Not regretting this decision at all.

And if anyone is looking for a headset i highly recommend the Siberia V2. They are pretty big so they fit my big ol' ears yet after hours of gaming they aren't hurting them. Microphone works great. Love that it's retractable. Oh and did I mention they come in GREEN

Surprisingly they work too. I had feared that I was wasting money on them but, my headaches really have gone away. Really happy with them. And they came in GREEN!!!! :D

Does Araviss stand for green in some foreign language?

Also I just got my SteelSeries mouse. Feels nice, like my previous Razer Salmosa but slightly larger.

Certainly ambidextrous mouse designs are for me. Not gonna try the other shape ever again.

Does Araviss stand for green in some foreign language?

I wish this was true, but it's not. Araviss is the name of a character in the book my GF is writing. I was struggling to find an online name so i stole.. (shh, don't tell her)

Also the name of a character in a Narnia book but with an extra S on the end.

I wish this was true, but it's not. Araviss is the name of a character in the book my GF is writing. I was struggling to find an online name so i stole.. (shh, don't tell her)
This post didn't have enough GREEN.

Got some boots!
zZUO6xt.jpg

Also got 10 tshirts, 2 hoodies, 2 jumpers, 2 pairs of jeans and a pair of shoes. New wardrobe sorted!

Hopefully it doesn't leave some sticky ass residue on your portable. I only say that because it happened to my friend years back with his GBA SP. Im not sure if the skins are even the same. Those were some sticker type skins.

Chances are the only reason I'd remove it would be to have another put on. I don't particularly care for the plain old blue finish but it was one of a whopping 3 color choices. I already took a couple bits off to reposition them and it was fairly easy enough. I know that overtime that could change. Removing stickers from surfaces either like this or even textbooks that leave that crap residue, the answer is a bit of spit and rubbing. It comes off like pencil eraser residue if you know what I'm talking about.

Why 2 copies of Code of Princess? Or are they different... things...

Back