Post your latest purchases with pics (NO STOCK IMAGES)

Tv's are getting cheap. :0

2 Year warranty isn't long at all.

New 22" samsung lcd monitor
ouno1.jpg

Games. I had to go to play n trade (they sell lots of old games) to get the gamecube ones.
ouno2.jpg

And shoes.
ouno3.jpg

**** yeah nigga-gee, we reppin tha OLD EGYPTIAN GODS n shit on our pumps cuz DASSOWEROWL.

fools dont know bout my extremely comfortable shoes

They'd have to be comfortable... FOR YOU TO BE BURIED IN THEM. :eek:

All the douchebag skaters at my school wear those ugly ass Osiris shoes, with ****in zippers on the sides and shit. They look like poop.

You've got poop on your shoes, man.

No, man. The shoes are poop.

Elephant dung high-heels
Here's a fashion statement that stinks, literally: elephant dung shoes. Created by an artist named INSA, the shoes are ten-inches tall with a platform sculpted out of poop produced by everyone's favorite large land mammal.

A friend of mine has a picture frame made from elephant shit.

I licked it, once.

All the douchebag skaters at my school wear those ugly ass Osiris shoes, with ****in zippers on the sides and shit. They look like poop.

Mine dont have zippers so i'm okay, right? :(

Sweet ModNation background!

its on the US PSN, by the way is the network back up?? I heard it was down all day for maintenance but I was busy all day

I bought Osiris shoes and they fell apart 6 months in. Go Vans or DC or something...anything but Osiris

I love Nike and Vans most of the time.

haters gon hate

I really don't wear them often, since I don't have alot of light blue/green clothes. They're soooo comfortable though. I can't make that any more clear. It's like duct-taping pillows to your feet.

haters gon hate

I really don't wear them often, since I don't have alot of light blue/green clothes. They're soooo comfortable though. I can't make that any more clear. It's like duct-taping pillows to your feet.

they look comfy, just like any skater shoes should be like, but be warned in 5-6 months they'll start to fall apart. also I like rotating shoes everyday. this african american guy at work suggested i wear more shoes and i think my feet stink but not anymore. plus i hardly wear down my shoes anymore this way and everyones happy

I actually do switch shoes alot. I buy a new pair every two months or so so now I have more than I need. I don't even feel like putting those Osiris shoes on a skateboard. They're too pretty. :3 My DVS shoes on the other hand... goddamn they're filthy and torn the hell up. But still very comfortable.

I bought Elder Scrolls 5 for $8 on STEAM :D

doing so now on my lunch break! this is why I come home for lunch, that and I hate talking with people while I eat because my food gets cold and I hate hearing peoples complaints about life

Crappy quality because I used my phone and it turns out poorly indoors.
photo0266k.jpg

Came last week and these were the final parts to my build which is now up and running.

I've also been playing Oblivion this week and it is dang good fun! My main char has about a 18,000 gold bounty. It's gotten so high because I keep having to kill guards while making money in order to pay it off.

photo0266k.jpg

Came last week and these were the final parts to my build which is now up and running.

I've also been playing Oblivion this week and it is dang good fun! My main char has about a 18,000 gold bounty. It's gotten so high because I keep having to kill guards while making money in order to pay it off.

There's something about the molding in this pic that makes all the hardware look gigantic.

thats the regular 3000 version right?? i have the Dissidia pack one and i like it but haven't touched it since i got my HTC Incredible

Today,

20100612171307813.jpg

I'm doing exactly what you think I'm doing.

20100612171645083.jpg

A SMALLER BOX WITHIN THE BIGGER BOX WHAT A JIP

20100612171912253.jpg

Let the feast begin.

YEAH IT'S CUP RAMEN YOU ****S BUT IT'S THE BEST SHIT EVER

Kimchi? Wow... that's Korean... what the hell are you doing?

How the hell would you know its Korean Raz? Never figured you for a weab.

OH LOL Kimchi.

Anyone who can't recognize Korean writing is just stupid. It's so distinctive, like Arabic or Russian.

How the hell would you know its Korean Raz? Never figured you for a weab.

OH LOL Kimchi.

rofl.

Anyone who can't recognize Korean writing is just stupid. It's so distinctive, like Arabic or Russian.

It's not the writing I was looking at it... it was the ****ing word Kimchi, which is the national dish of Korea.

I hope it's a cup of ramen you have, and not a cup of Kimchi.

I'm doing exactly what you think I'm doing.

http://www.techchee.com/2007/10/04/crazy-japanese-cup-noodle-cup-nude-is-actually-a-sex-toy/

?

photo0266k.jpg

I HAVE THAT SAME RAM

:bros:

Korean, Chinese, and Japanese are all very distinct, and those who cannot tell them apart, I frown on thou.

Back