The Religions of HL2.net

What relligion are you?

• Total voters
1) That is grammatically incorrect (as is this, probably)
2) I still don't understand what you're assuming he's assuming

Is this a joke?

/me is raising one eyebrow at you like you is some sorta crazy sorta person

^ Only post I quoted, up until now.

1) That is grammatically incorrect (as is this, probably)
2) I still don't understand what you're assuming he's assuming

I'm assuming that he thinks that me making a annotated bibliography about atheism is 'is one of my stories'. Now lets get back on topic, MMK?

Atheist who awknowledges what Christianity have done for Western law, and common morals (yes, it had made some form of difference in my opinion at least, take a look at gladitorial fights and free love in ancient Rome). Catholic by birth.

Atheist who awknowledges what Christianity have done for Western law, and common morals (yes, it had made some form of difference in my opinion at least, take a look at gladitorial fights and free love in ancient Rome). Catholic by birth.

Gladiatorial fights free love were totally awesome you prude

*deep breath*

1) Only post I quoted, up until now.

2) I'm assuming that he thinks that me making a annotated bibliography about atheism is 'is one of my stories'. Now lets get back on topic, MMK?

1) So? It was the most recent thing you quoted and the conversation had been directed towards me. As a matter of fact, Pesh is in all probability quite oblivious to the discussion triggered by his harmless content. If not, he must be loling hard.

2) As far as I can tell it is one of your stories. Unless you're implying that he is implying that it is a made up story and you feel he is calling you a liar. I very much doubt this, seeing as he said 'cool story bro' which usually implies anything but an accusation of lying.

On topic: God doesn't like you

2) As far as I can tell it is one of your stories. Unless you're implying that he is implying that it is a made up story and you feel he is calling you a liar. I very much doubt this, seeing as he said 'cool story bro' which usually implies anything but an accusation of lying.

Obviously, internet sarcasm doesn't work well. If it was worded better, I could have thought differently as 'awesome' and not as in what I think it is. Less ambiguity plox.

My 2 cents.

Cool story bro, is in a way mocking you. It's kind of saying that it's random and specific and we aren't in on it (not explaining this well). Either way it isn't a negative thing at all. Sometimes people mean what they say.

Yo Pesmerga, wassup - long time no see!

I am surprised by the overwhelming number of atheists/agnostics. I always got the feeling that people in general were more religious...But I was disappointed that pastafarianism and discordianism were not present on the list.

I voted athetist :p

Atheist isn't a religion any more then Kit-Kats are a brand of soda.

But I voted that way anyhow.

You don't have the authority to make that call.

Bro.

I revise my statement. You're all idiots.

Back