This proves we are stupid, and numb as a nation..

Oh the irony. Suddenly 51% of Americans are ignorant, uneducated rednecks. Oh but wait, 49% of Americans are equally as ignorant and uneducated. We could do this all day. Arguing that a group of people are morons, uninformed, or brainwashed because they think differently than you is what gets this world in trouble in the first place. Accept that fact the American people have spoken, and that 51% of our country supports the incumbent. 51% of American believes we need to continue the War on Terror and that under our current president our country will continue to improve. Set your self-righteousness aside and respect the opinions of others. Especially the majority. In four years the American people will have two new candidates to choose from and suddenly those "ingnorant, uninformed morons" might just vote for who you support. Amazing how that works.

Suddenly 51% of Americans are ignorant, uneducated rednecks. Oh but wait, 49% of Americans are equally as ignorant and uneducated.

I wonder. How much flamming will it take for the moderators to close threads? Steelwind...care to do the honors?

The bottomline, im sadened that bush is in. His ways of thinking sicken the average man. I guess thats all i have left..

Gl for the next 4 years guys :dozey:

K e r b e r o s said:
I wonder. How much flamming will it take for the moderators to close threads? Steelwind...care to do the honors?

How in touch are you with the world? Do you realise the rest of the world is looking at America and just shaking their heads? Honestly I wish other countries would "help" you sometimes because it's been proven you can't help yourselves.

In time we will turn our back to you and watch your country fall from being a super power. Your young and poor die in wars for no reason. You're devided as a country and you're going to become a war nation more so than you are now.

Things havn't gotten better for you in the last 4 years. What makes you think they will now? No "flame" or hate just a sense of confusion and saddness for a people willing to kill themselves a little more.

I truly hope you do well. Sure why not? Best wishes from trouble free nations.

The bottomline, im sadened that bush is in. His ways of thinking sicken the average man. I guess thats all i have left..

Gl for the next 4 years guys

Thats okay. Terrorists intend to destroy all "Western Civilization". If your West of Kutno or Lodz, your ****ed. :D

If you're suggesting that I was flaming anyone, you misinturpretted my post. All I've heard about this election is that anyone who voted for Bush was a complete moron. They are uneducated, rednecks with their heads in their asses. My only point was by that logic, the other half of the country is equally as moronic for following Kerry. We can argue back and forth all day long, but the bottom line is that the American people voted for Bush, that doesn't automatically make them morons.

JaegerMaster said:
We re-elect Bush, My god, we get what we deserve!!!! Kerry wasn't much better as I agree, but, Bush has done more damage in 4 years than all presidents before him... God help us... Oh, and if you think there isn't gonna be a draft! then you're really stupid. we're going to Iran....LoL We aint goin to N. Korea, cause China is behind them, lucky us huh? But we are goin to Iran, and there will be a draft... Hope enough of you eligible for the draft voted...LoL

Who wants to bet these countries are next?

Syria
Iran
North Korea

Excellent! LET'S PISS OFF THE WORLD EVEN MORE. Stupid.

How in touch are you with the world? Do you realise the rest of the world is looking at America and just shaking their heads? Honestly I wish other countries would "help" you sometimes because it's been proven you can't help yourselves.

I really wish we could've left Europe to Hitler and Stalin.

In time we will turn our back to you and watch your country fall from being a super power. Your young and poor die in wars for no reason. You're devided as a country and you're going to become a war nation more so than you are now.

Awe, too bad. If we fall into a state like that, your countries, wont have any agriculture. We export a lot of food to your countries, so if we fell, you'd reap the consequences too. :D

Things havn't gotten better for you in the last 4 years. What makes you think they will now? No "flame" or hate just a sense of confusion and saddness for a people willing to kill themselves a little more.

Things have gotten better. :D Im an American, so I can speak for that.

As for suicide, hurry up and do it. We need less threads like these.

I truly hope you do well. Sure why not? Best wishes from trouble free nations.

Thanks. But...dont take us for granted. I mean, sure, I like it when you do. But...dont.

you're suggesting that I was flaming anyone, you misinturpretted my post. All I've heard about this election is that anyone who voted for Bush was a complete moron. They are uneducated, rednecks with their heads in their asses. My only point was by that logic, the other half of the country is equally as moronic for following Kerry. We can argue back and forth all day long, but the bottom line is that the American people voted for Bush, that doesn't automatically make them morons.

This is called flamming. Get over it, calm down, and shutup.

It makes no point--and some of these people in the South voted for Kerry. But that does'nt matter to you anymore...so go on, and admire yourselves for as long as you can.

When war knocks on your door...I cant say we will be there. Your next.

Wonderful. The great republican monopoly expands even larger. America is spiraling even deeper into republican dominance and is starring at totalitarianship. Get me out of this fuggin' country.

K e r b e r o s said:
This is called flamming. Get over it, calm down, and shutup.

It makes no point--and some of these people in the South voted for Kerry. But that does'nt matter to you anymore...so go on, and admire yourselves for as long as you can.

When war knocks on your door...I cant say we will be there. Your next.

Then maybe our definitions of flaming vary greatly. I also don't understand where you get the nerve to tell me to calm down and shutup. First off, I'm not upset or coming off as beligerant in any of my posts. Second of all, and most importantly, I have a right to voice my opinion just as much as the next person.

K e r b e r o s said:

*Looks at his brand new sticky*

With the way I'm starting to feel about my precious Off topic section....Not that long ;)

Then maybe our definitions of flaming vary greatly. I also don't understand where you get the nerve to tell me to calm down and shutup. First off, I'm not upset or coming off as beligerant in any of my posts. Second of all, and most importantly, I have a right to voice my opinion just as much as the next person.

Personally, I've not flammed any countries or people on the forums. I've learned my lessons.

But I dont think the moderators care if America is flamed or not. I simply dont.

Now Kerb thats not fair...There is at least one mod that loves America, and that is me. I do not like to see the place attacked the way it is. But opinions are opinions. However, I am right on the edge of closing half of these threads.

But opinions are opinions. However, I am right on the edge of closing half of these threads.

I've had my opinions aswell, and while perhaps not fair to anyone else, I've always said I liked England, Canada, and Europe.

I only get this way, when people just get irrational over a few votes that did'nt make Kerry president. Is'int this life we have about Perseverance? So, why, do men give up?

If your going to close half of these, threads, please do so. I dont think their doing our community good. At all.

Back