Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

Are we going to start posting Glenn Beck videos?

glennbeckeye.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3J_QLtYqlk

Why do people keep posting Alex Jones like he's even close to a remotely reliable source? He's just the Glenn Beck of Libertarians... Are we going to start posting Glenn Beck videos?

I figured I was the only one to post Alex Jones in this thread, I would hardly call Alex a definitive source (As in, "You don't have to look into shit 'cause he's always right!~" he, like everyone, gets shit wrong sometimes) for anything NWO-related. He's good with his research, yes, but he puts so much emotional charge and imagery behind what he does people who believe what he says can get swept up in the whole thing, which naturally skews the actual point of what he gets across - He's been doing a lot of fearmongering, too, and I have a feel once America becomes a third world country and you guys start killing each other etc. etc. it'll turn more into warmongering, but I'm rambling at this point.

He's also mentioned how he was originally offered Glenn Beck's job, too, in this Sunday Edition of his show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhEW11L1gqg

I also don't understand how he's liberal. He's never even mentioned being Liberal, iirc, but in saying that I don't have a good knowledge about specific political affiliations.

I post him in this thread, 'cause, you know, I'm dumping some videos that I've watched over the week - You can watch them and either try to prove him wrong (And come across something uncomfortable), or watch it and laugh at how much he gets into it (His rants and borderline crying can be entertaining tbh)

I figured I was the only one to post Alex Jones in this thread, I would hardly call Alex a definitive source (As in, "You don't have to look into shit 'cause he's always right!~" he, like everyone, gets shit wrong sometimes) for anything NWO-related. He's good with his research, yes, but he puts so much emotional charge and imagery behind what he does people who believe what he says can get swept up in the whole thing, which naturally skews the actual point of what he gets across - He's been doing a lot of fearmongering, too, and I have a feel once America becomes a third world country and you guys start killing each other etc. etc. it'll turn more into warmongering, but I'm rambling at this point.

He's also mentioned how he was originally offered Glenn Beck's job, too, in this Sunday Edition of his show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhEW11L1gqg

I also don't understand how he's liberal. He's never even mentioned being Liberal, iirc, but in saying that I don't have a good knowledge about specific political affiliations.

I post him in this thread, 'cause, you know, I'm dumping some videos that I've watched over the week - You can watch them and either try to prove him wrong (And come across something uncomfortable), or watch it and laugh at how much he gets into it (His rants and borderline crying can be entertaining tbh)

He's not a liberal... he's a Libertarian. Libertarians are basically strongly in favor of weak central government. Little or no taxes, free market, more civil liberties, etc, etc. They think that governments are inherently corrupt and their perpetuation of power will be the downfall of man. It's all crazy and Libertarian politicians are rare and only the most moderate of their type ever make it anywhere. It's all kind of silly to me.

Here's a kind of visual representation of it, though these usually go with a mini quiz I'm sure you could find anywhere via the Interwebs -
user2181_1178518947.png

The video itself wasnt that funny, but your title to it made it hilarious :LOL:

Life is A Test, What Side Will You Choose? - The Alex Jones Show
(part 2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkPh1NUv33g

The third part's got a few laughs in it, he goes on a rant about Glenn Beck wearing a certain shirt with a sports jacket is a rip-off of his own style.

I literally cannot deal with how awesome this is, and wish they would do the entire movie.

So glad I saw that film with no idea of what it was about. It was a pretty good watch, and definitely a good surprise.

Back