Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

what the **** is wrong with you people are you ****ing SERIOUS are there really this many 9/11 ****tards on this board? jesus **** me

The most infuriating part, for me, was when they didn't give any indication that they believed in any conspiracy at all and acted as though they just thought the experiment was interesting. Who do they think they're fooling?

I think he was just trying to focus in on the aspect of the molten material coming from that little video clip. I don't think he made a good point since his experiments go further and further from what the image was showing, but it's at least some interesting science. But as was said it doesn't disprove the fact that steel can be weakened by heat, and the heat inside was probably compounded by insulation, yet still fed from the gaping hole with oxygen kind of like a furnace. Also, the structure was designed as a box so every side is integral to structural stability... so when one side has a hole spanning several stories, it will lost additional stability. I think it's also worth noting that, the WTC was a place that people worked in every day. It would have been tough to miss someone going in to the structure and attaching several thermite devices without someone being able to remember. Finally, I think it would have been much much more difficult for amateur pilots to guide a large passenger plane to even the specific region they placed all of these thermite deposits... especially considering the varying distance between the two impact zones.

Just some stuff I noticed. Thermate is cool though and he at least proved some cool stuff. I'd make some if I lived further into nowhere and had less fear of killing myself.

Since the original upload on YouTube seems to be gone already:

[video=vimeo;21020148]http://vimeo.com/21020148[/video]

Is that the guy from Numb3rs?

Mint '62 strat for $500!?

The star wars video was hilarious, he's got 3P0's walk nailed.

FRIDAY! FRIDAY! GET'N DOWN ON FRIDAY!

The most infuriating part, for me, was when they didn't give any indication that they believed in any conspiracy at all and acted as though they just thought the experiment was interesting. Who do they think they're fooling?

I'm an engineer. Pardon me for being interested in engineering.

^ Nice.

This song will ****ing change your life.

*snip*

Already posted last page, but it's worth posting twice. "Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday. Today it is Friday, Friday... Tommorrow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterwards."

Already posted last page, but it's worth posting twice. "Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday. Today it is Friday, Friday... Tommorrow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterwards."

Wow and right after my video, too.

Sorry I mean VIDEO COMES AFTERWAAAAAAARDS.

[video=dailymotion;xhm03a]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhm03a_little-zangief-zangief-kid-street-fighter-version_fun#from=embed[/video]​

58680258_6aa5_5ce3.jpg

Back