Zombie Shooter 2 Competition

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
[br]Zombie Shooter 2, an action and RPG hybrid title was released on Steam a few days ago, and thanks to Sigma Team Inc we have 5 copies to give away in our competition.[br]We all love to think about how well we'd survive in a zombie apocalypse, but lets be honest...most of us would be rubbish! We want you to post an image of the most useless weapon you could find and use in a zombie infested world, record vinyls come to mind SOTD fans. The most entertaining and clever entries will win![br]One entry per person, images must clean and within our forum rules. Competition closes Friday midnight GMT.

Finding a badass gun like this:

Nerf_Longshot_CS_6_repainted_by_Unicron9.jpg

Only to find out its a repainted version of this:

nerf-longshot.jpg

Deer head!
deer_head.jpg

i wish i could post other three

Grandpa's slipper. You cant even put something heavy in it because it would tear.

cPileLinedSlipper.jpg

Linguistic Skills

Try to soothe the zombies into sitting down and just talking things through with you.

business_man.jpg

Energy Saver Bulb
nadia_mann_4_holds_the_charred_energy_saving_light_4896f522d3.jpg
'

Zombies will flee once they find out that you just let out some cancerous gas!

zombieoutbreak1.png

Admittedly, it did make the 1945 World Frisbee Championship a lot more interesting. Also, bloody.

When it's not too busy flying off into windows or giving you Wii Wrist, it's a fine weapon for killing zombies.
wii-controllers-unlocking-the-secrets-20060714053323578-000.jpg

Sorry, Mr. 'Arrison. Come at me with that banana!

5LxrK.jpg

We haven't done them, have we? Right. Bananas. How to defend yourself against a man armed with a banana. Now you, come at me with this banana. Catch! Now, it's quite simple to defend yourself against a man armed with a banana. First of all you force him to drop the banana; then, second, you eat the banana, thus disarming him. You have now rendered him 'elpless.

Ironically Zombies can neither quote Monty Python nor do they eat bananas, thus making bananas quite effective weapons in a Zombie apocalypse.

preaching.jpg

The bible cannot help this fight of the undead, the machete is of more use!

When fighting zombies, one must destroy the brain right? So the ideal weapon is something that is designed to do one thing. Be stronger that a skull.

helmet1.jpg

Hit a few zombies over the head with that, and you're scott-free.

Just roll it up into a ball and lodge it down the zombie's throat....TRUST ME it works!! The rubber chicken will magically return back to original form and tickle the innards of the zombie to death!

rubber_chicken.jpg

I'm still trying to think of mine, but I keep on coming with ways to use them to stop a zombie. Same as looking at some of these entries.. I can already think of conventional ways of how to use some of them.
Foam Ball: Jam it in the zombies mouth so it can't bite you.
Deer Head: Cmon!! look how sharp those horns are.
Skittles: Hello, havn't you seen home alone.. use them as a boobie trap to make them fall and run away.
Wii remote: NUN CHUCKS!!!!!!
Banana Peel: slipping device!
Pen: Jam that in his head!
Super Soaker: Two words; Gas, zippo.
Bible: Beat in his head with god in your hand!

Very interesting contest though, I must say.

I present to you... the ZombieBall!

kawaxpokeball3097.png

Gotta catch 'em all!

Copyright © 2009 The Insane Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Resemblance to any balls and/or events is pure coincidence.

zune4gbblackwcarkit.jpg

Put the headphones in there ear, and kill them with the power of music! (Warning: Zombies will not really die by the power of music. If you really attempt to try this, you are an idiot and will probably die. Your money is not guaranteed if you fail and lose your musical device and headphones. Have a nice day.)

heart_01.jpg

There isn't any greater weapon than love. Show them a hug or two, lure them into a false sense of security around you. Then, when they're not looking, HIT THEM IN THE HEAD. It's a full proof plan!

Aaw Mellish, I almost had the same idea..!
kys4_0.jpg

I guess kissing wouldn't fit in a zombie apocalypse.

CLING FILM!

Cling_Film.jpg

Wrap those pesky zombies up! Not even claws can get through this stuff!

Dr. Gregory House
house4dead.jpg

He can figure out how to cure anything! Wait, actually that's a really good weapon.

My useless entry is:
duckedit.jpg

Human Brains.
ted08jilltaylor.jpg

It's like trying to fight off a swarm of sharks with a fistful of your own blood.

rubiks-cube.jpg

not only would it hurt as a projectile to the head, it will also distract the zombies for approximately forever (unless its a professor zombie in which case it will know algorithms XD)

I think some people :rolleyes: have got the wrong end of the stick.

It's supposed to be useless items.

newstartrekactionfigure.jpg

Star Trek action figure collection! Great to scare girls away, but not zombies!

Back