Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

gary-coleman.jpg

japanride6.jpg

More Oni-Camber
How to make a car hideous and ruin any sort of driving properties at the same time!!!
Here, have your type of car.
ODG2V.jpg

Yes, it's driving on donuts for rear tires.

Random!

1Liac.png

0KvYp.png

I'm sure this is a repost, but it's cool anyway

MID-WEST-SNOWSTORM.jpg

Post something that isn't a ****ing car. Just once. I dare you.

J6vCx.jpg

Actually, i watched a documentary some time ago on discovery planet, or something alike, that scientifically proved that turning the wheels like that actually improves traction and makes the car more responsive when turning, and it also allows the car to turn at sharper angles.

So...yeah, not so stupid after all.

1268445339395.jpg

Actually, i watched a documentary some time ago on discovery planet, or something alike, that scientifically proved that turning the wheels like that actually improves traction and makes the car more responsive when turning, and it also allows the car to turn at sharper angles.

So...yeah, not so stupid after all.

Uhhh... at that extreme angle? Camber makes a difference, but as far as I know it harms more than helps at any angle as severe as that and for tires as fat as that?. Also think of the freaking wear on those tires...

20110203173223clipboard.png

What in the **** Virus? Spoiler that shit, bro!

frownyface.gif

Hey guys... the filter didn't filter out my racism. Please filter it.

20110204034330clipboard.png

I bet i wasnt the only kid who fantasized about having one of these suits and ****ing shit up, obliterating buildings, destroying streets, smoshing people as they run in fear, and be the most badass villian ever.

suitg.png

Seriously... **** China's air.

1295949218338.jpg

I bet i wasnt the only kid who fantasized about having one of these suits and ****ing shit up, obliterating buildings, destroying streets, smoshing people as they run in fear, and be the most badass villian ever.

suitg.png
Dude. I'd literally kill to be fuxing Star-Lord right here.

2j1mmf8.jpg

Back