Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

poor billy O_O

94ePv.jpg

The grammar mistake in the following always bothered me so I "fixed" the image.

WqZek.jpg

Why yes, I AM a hit at parties, how did you guess?

ghost-like-nebula-hubble-image-100818-02.jpg

The ghost-like nebula, IRAS 05437+2502, includes a small star-forming region filled with dark dust that was first noted in images taken by the IRAS satellite in infrared light in 1983. This recently released image from the Hubble Space Telescope shows many new details, but has not uncovered a clear cause of the bright sharp arc. Credit: NASA, ESA, Hubble, R. Sahai (JPL)

Some shit needs to be spoilered, it's taking like 5 minutes after I click this thread to even load the page let alone the images.

Beatles-Rolling+Stone+2.jpg

^ She'd have the loosest vag. Unless bears follow the same penis-rules as gorillas.

scinemacover.jpg

^ She'd have the loosest vag. Unless bears follow the same penis-rules as gorillas.

I'm not sure which is worse, your assumption that the woman in that drawing is f*cking the bear in that drawing or your working knowledge of animal penis sizes.

scared20pug.jpg

EDIT: Also why does the woman's only torso armor begin and end with nipple guards? Pauldrons and armwear only get you so far. Also, where are the bear's nipple guards while we're at it? AND WHY IS THE BEAR SHAVED

If I came across a Celtic Bear of that size and apparent intelligence, I'd hit it.

Wouldn't you?

I mean, unless she's the one dressing it and crafting it's weapons, she may as well **** it anyway. It's not like any dude would want to deal with her big Rape Bear in the midst of a heated argument over leaving the toilet seat up and loneliness can make people do weird things!

(Isn't that why we're on this forum?)

thegurus.jpg

I know that picture from somewhere. I think we used to have a postcard of it pinned beside our computer for ages.

booooooomfuruta01.jpg

It was designed for some magazine somethingorother, and Coldplay used it for the cover of 'A Rush Of Blood To The Head'.
onepiece96.jpg

What if we were to bring uhhh... an incredibly hot but skeptical female lab partner into the mix, and then that way whenever Dolph's not out bustin' heads because he smelled crime, he's back at the lab performing outrageous sexual experiments on her supple young body.

Now here's the twist, and there is a twist... we show it... we show all of it. Because what's the one major thing missing from all action movies these days guys?

Full Penetration. Guys, we're gonna show full penetration, and we're gonna show a lot of it. And we're talking, "graphic" scenes of Dolph Lundgren really going to town on this hot young lab tech. From behind, 69, anal, vaginal, cowgirl, reverse-cowgirl, all the hits, all the big ones, all the good ones. And then he smells crime again, he's out busting heads, then he's back to the lab for some more full penetration.

He smells crime, back to the lab, full penetration, crime, penetration, crime, full penetration, crime penetration, and this goes on and on back and forth for 90 or so minutes until the movie just sort of ends.

20100820011316capture.png

Back