Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

hOpAi.jpg

Pretty old, but I still laughed.

World War II on Facebook.

4690b085_fc1a_30f3.jpg

hahaha I love this one:

Grafitti: is it art or vandalism?

Last week, a wall that Teazer, Numskull and Roach had painted in Camperdown, was painted over by someone (owners, real estate agents, council….?) without the artists knowing. This was the response from an unknown person. It made our day. We’re not sure which one we like best…

camperdownwall.jpg

This elephant would like to tell you about her crappy day. Days ago, one of her splitting mauls was stolen out of her driveway; no problem, she's got another. Today her other one was also stolen out of the driveway. She wasn't so much concerned about the first one, since she had a second, and presumably somebody will be able to split wood and be warm next winter. The second one, however, does not compute; the different scenarios she's imagining are making her sad (is there a second maul thief in town? Were they stolen just for the sake of being an ass? Are tweakers creeping into the neighborhood?) She's really hoping to find them not so much so she doesn't have to pay for a replacement, but to restore her sanity. She also bought a winch today to get some recently split firewood up a steep hill, but the winch a) didn't come with a manual (Internet to the rescue), b) didn't come with a plug cover for the remote nor power cable (no prob - winch works without it) and c) got bricked when it wrapped the cable into a bird nest around the spool and axle upon the first pull. She's not as much concerned about the $50 as she is about the hours wasted. Fortunately this nice man is cleaning her toes with a rasp, and she'll get over it before long.

B0KfW.jpg

God damn, bro. Use an image host that doesn't suck ass.

MJVqw.png

s7ls6.png

xwIN4.png

xHN7g.png

qKDdz.png

Ugh, it's a shame music like this gets on a ****ing billboard yet actual good independent artists are left in the dust. At least some are.
2xyXA.jpg

I'm still shocked that people born in 1998 have a conscience.

Placehold image:
yyys_heads.jpg

This isn't a contradiction. Pour a bucket of water into a toilet and watch what happens.

I never said it was a contradiction. I just found it funny to read.

And besides, I did do it. It maintained water level. The siphon action didn't work for me.

I understand how it works.

8nQ4y.png

Lol, you should see the full video.

WLhry.jpg

How can you not recognise Oblivion?

r4jMm.jpg

The mind boggles. And with it, the eyes.

Spoiler tag that subversive shit, ffs. I was hoping to get some sleep tonight, no chance of that happening now.

y'all need to lurk moar

here's the original thread:

14x13li.jpg

2vaedlg.jpg

not gonna lie the last one is creepy as **** so i'll spoiler it
2ut3rq9.jpg

Back