Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mew_stylus.jpg

you_must_be0.jpg

c.jpg

basket.jpg

ugly-1.jpg

buttheadgirl.jpg

doll.jpg

dolla.jpg

2ptcbp0.png

050217wtf3rk.jpg

unbelievable-pictures-07.jpg

pokemansjf0.jpg

Hey look its sheepo with his pokemon clan
14txc79.jpg

Yea, your a pretty big ****in geek, almost as much as darkside or sheepo. Horrible. Also which one of you can name this rare pokemon:
ovaries.gif

Someone puts a sign on obama's back though.
Nope, just Hillary holding a piece of paper in her hand so when she goes to one-arm hug him, you see the paper on his back.

It's funnier if someone put a 'kick me' sign on Obama's back.

So that is now my version of reality!

Sheepo's a geek and likes pokemon and stuff lololol haha I'm so alone

Okay shit man, what's your deal bitch dick? I'm da best mayne, don't **** with me. I'm pretty sure most people would agree that Vegeta is geekier than me, and that I'm no where near Darkseid's level.

His fists couldn't **** shit without droppin' a bitchcock. I would just use little girls as a diversion even if that weren't the case. ****.

i had made a post of loads of bad painting of barack obama, but when i went to post a database backup was in progress.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

anyhows a little DIY never hurt anyone

http://badpaintingsofbarackobama.com/

just hit F5 or refresh for new pic.

or if you still don't believe that website exists SEE HERE

Oh wow, that's a really good post wpjiscool. So good, in fact, that any post after it could only be a let down. If you stop posting now you will live forever as one of the best posters to ever grace hl2.net. If you continue posting you will only cause us to view you as a dissapointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back