Image Dump VII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if they are out of order

WW1:
ww1start.jpg

ww1a.jpg

ww1end.jpg

WW2
ww2a.jpg

ww2b.jpg

endu.jpg

I loved these. I can't help but to read Russia's quotes as the Heavy. Especially the "WE HAD A TRUCE!!" part.

crank2-latimes-1.jpg

Jason Statham is actually an animatronic robot.

[
crank2-latimes-1.jpg

Jason Statham is actually an animatronic robot.

I ****ing hated that scene, it was so cringeworthy i facepalmed so hard my face became permanently disfigured.

Whoever wrote that scene should be burned alive.

I ****ing hated that scene, it was so cringeworthy i facepalmed so hard my face became permanently disfigured.

Whoever wrote that scene should be burned alive.

It was pretty stupid, but I think that's what I enjoyed about the movie. It had a terrible plot and sub-par acting from all but the main character. It was just something fun to watch. No complicated storylines to follow or lengthy character-development. Just mindless violence, which is a bit refreshing every once and awhile.

I agree, and overall Crank 2 was bad. Recycled jokes from the first one, bad head ache inducing camera work, and the creators trying too hard to make the movie obnoctious and shocking. The result was just ridiculous, and not in a good way. /rant

Disclaimer:

I like the first one, and I also like Shoot 'em up.

I agree, and overall Crank 2 was bad. Recycled jokes from the first one, bad head ache inducing camera work, and the creators trying too hard to make the movie obnoctious and shocking. The result was just ridiculous, and not in a good way. /rant

Disclaimer:

I like the first one, and I also like Shoot 'em up.

I like both those movies too. Crank 2 wasn't great, it was just ok if your looking for those kinds of "all action" movies.

Nothing beats Starship Troopers, though. No movie in existence will ever beat it.

Shoot 'Em Up is ****ing amazing, just to say. Also where the hell is that animatronic Statham head from?

1zh2lip.jpg

Nothing beats Starship Troopers, though. No movie in existence will ever beat it.

Hell yeah, just picked up the trilogy a few days ago (I've heard the other two sucked, but what the hell its got the original).

Hell yeah, just picked up the trilogy a few days ago (I've heard the other two sucked, but what the hell its got the original).

Never seen the second one, looks ****ing retarded and horrible, but I seen the third (with Casper Van Diem, the guy who plays Rico in the first), and while it doesn't compare to the first on any level, it wasn't THAT bad, it was 'meh'.

Olllllllllllllllllllllllllllld.

But classic.

I forgot how damn good those things were, I want to watch them all now.

Googled "wut wut" and got this. :|

111737.jpeg

eat.jpg

wtf is that stuff that costs 10 and 15k each? Wine?

I know for a fact that even if I won the lottery tomorrow Id still eat at Dennys.

That bill is insane, you could buy a car with that much money.

You could eat more than 9400 meals with that much money.

$12 for a glass of water. Holy Christ, that's hilarious. I'm in the wrong business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back