Image Dump VII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copy%20of%20The%20Bonds%20OO74.jpg

Bonds-6.jpg

bond-men.jpg

roger-moore-james-bond-c10101933.jpg

james_bond.jpg

this is amazing

I find that beautiful. Although it lacks the grittyness of a armored fighting vehicle, it seems to have a graceful curve to it. Love the colors as well.

But it could do without the commie red stars. :p

Now compare that to the F-15K

haha_ssy_10.jpg

It looks like a damned space frigate. No curves to speak of. It has aesthetic qualities of its own, I'd suppose, but come on.

License to Kill, in my opinion, is the closest any Bond movie has been to the source material.

Of course, since the screenplay was the source material...

The book by John Gardner was an adaptation of the screenplay.

So it's a big photo contest you want, eh?

I can't compete. ;_;

1242515035180.jpg

I gave new life to an old Pentium II xeon server, I thought it was funny to see XP prompt this screen:
40879470.jpg

Beautiful photographs I came across:

2001_YIP_2001_ed_01.ss_full.jpg

2002_RTREEXH.ss_full.jpg

2006_twip_060518_00.ss_full.jpg

2008_ss-090107-weather08-14.ss_full.jpg

Squirrel fight:

2008_twip_081211_12.ss_full.jpg

And finally, a violent, slightly disturbing image of a croc that ripped off the arm of a veterinarian (view at your own risk):
2007_twip_070412_12.ss_full.jpg

These are all photos from this slideshow.

I assure you it isn't.

A crocodile clutches the lower left arm of veterinarian Chang Po-yu at the Shoushan Zoo in Kaohsiung, Taiwan, on April 11. The croc bit Chang's arm off when he tried to remove a tranquilizer dart. Two bullets were fired at the croc, but it was unharmed. The arm was reattached.

Why is it making a fist? Your muscles relax when they're not receiving any electrical impulses anymore don't they?

Also, I could totally wreck anybody here in a high res image fight.

No you could not.

I would own you.

No you wouldnt. We'd have to establish rules since digitally created artwork doesnt count since it can be made in any resolution. You could post your highest resolution image and I could open up photoshop and make a higher res one. I'm talking photos and other shit that has physical restraints.

Why is it making a fist? Your muscles relax when they're not receiving any electrical impulses anymore don't they?

Also, I could totally wreck anybody here in a high res image fight.

Talk is cheap. Prove it foo.

Fine, I'll take my 14173x25984 dakimakura images elsewhere.

Seeing how they are the raw images used to print dakimakuras, is it really that hard to believe?

I have an 800x40000 or something sprite sheet. Does that count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back