Image Dump VII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why, but that picture made me laugh uncontrollably for a few minutes.

That pic reminds me of this racoon we saw driving to my aunt's house on the 4th of July. It had a white face, glazed eyes, and his tail was gone. All you could see was a little stub. Creepiest racoon ever. I tried to take a picture but we had cars behind us so I couldn't.

That pic reminded me of a rather nutty man who was convinced that wolverines live in this neck of the woods (as opposed to have been driven out long ago, which is the current theory), and wanted us to help with his plan to photograph one. The plan was as follows: Buy dead rodents in bulk (available at some pet stores - snake geeks know where to get 'em) and chop them into bits. For a three-week period, get up at 2:00a and make the 1-hour drive to a rather remote location in the middle of a forest (where someone else had taken a sketchy photograph of a partial footprint once) and commence a slow, daily chum. At the end of this period, any wolverines in the area would be available for a photograph at the location.

We never went. Anyway, speaking of snake geeks, we came across this Mountain King snake on a recent bike ride:

Also, just because it's awesome (note: large image). If I had the money to take a space tour, I'd try to make it a point to see this.
Aurora-SpaceShuttle-EO.jpg

Yeah, the "I GOT HIT" faces have been making me laugh since I got it for the PS3. You can never get enough D:'s

Horo for you all. Spice and Wolf 2 Ep. 1 was just released.

1247205320845.gif

1247205281254.gif

1247205492029.gif

1247206050849.gif

She was offended by your comment about her arms being disgusting and challenged you to a fight in which she looked fine because she wasn't zoomed in to see every last blemish. And your eyes were popping out staring at her crotch to the point where you got a beat down, which served you right.

So obvious, god.

krynn72vschunli2.gif

I'm assuming it's the "ass fisting", "hand job", "anal dick"?

*EDIT* holy shit, there are so many sexual analogies in there.

The swastika was actually inspired by the boy scouts....or vice versa....or something. ****.

792px-Peacekeeper-missile-testing.jpg

This is an image of a peacekeeper missile system test. The peacekeeper missile is a modern MIRV, or multiple independent re-entry vehicle missiles which were phased out in 2005.

Each one of those lines is a seperate warhead. Each one, if its payload had been active, would have carried twenty times more explosive power than the bomb that destroyed Hiroshima.

shit.

792px-Peacekeeper-missile-testing.jpg

This is an image of a peacekeeper missile system test. The peacekeeper missile is a modern MIRV, or multiple independent re-entry vehicle missiles which were phased out in 2005.

Each one of those lines is a seperate warhead. Each one, if its payload had been active, would have carried twenty times more explosive power than the bomb that destroyed Hiroshima.

shit.

reminds me of that weapon in gears of war that reigned down a ray of high intensity heat. is this like an ICBM or MOAB?

reminds me of that weapon in gears of war that reigned down a ray of high intensity heat. is this like an ICBM or MOAB?

ICBM designed specifically to launch on Moscow to counter heavy soviet missile defense there.

*img*

shit.

Well, at least the apocalypse will look beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back