Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't even stuck with that avatar for very long. He keeps changing the damn thing time and time again.

I can't change mine. I lost the source images that contributed to my original avatar and I can't bear to dismember him again...

I can't change mine. I lost the source images that contributed to my original avatar and I can't bear to dismember him again...

You best not change it... your avatar is incredibly memorable!

greekmyths_mainpicture_large.jpg

19576102469126447265100.jpg

Effective new bowling ball is effective. Yes my name is Mike. This ain't no wii bowling BS either (that game's BS by the way).

Those house and hotel pieces look weird. The middle picture at least.

gawd i wanna play so bad now!
Man I just got back from a friend's birthday party where we played like 8 hours of Monopoly City, with all the crazy new rules and you start off with like $37 million dollars. It was a night of wheeling, dealing, stealing, and convincing one friend to trade some properties for a monopoly so he could buy a skyscraper, because he's asian and asians have tiny penises, so if he bought a skyscraper he could live in a giant phallic symbol--he could finally have the big penis.

The red house looks like it was molded with play-doh.

That's what makes it more expensive to stay in.

Man I just got back from a friend's birthday party where we played like 8 hours of Monopoly City, with all the crazy new rules and you start off with like $37 million dollars. It was a night of wheeling, dealing, stealing, and convincing one friend to trade some properties for a monopoly so he could buy a skyscraper, because he's asian and asians have tiny penises, so if he bought a skyscraper he could live in a giant phallic symbol--he could finally have the big penis.

Talking about yourself in third person won't fool anyone Darkside.

Also, just realized the chimneys are in different places. I'm assuming the middle photo is an ass old set of monopoly.

Talking about yourself in third person won't fool anyone Darkside.
:hmph:

Although by the end of the night another friend and I had teamed up, bankrupted other asian friend, and I took said penis tower for myself.

can we please move on from stories about circle jerking your friends and get back to posting pics?

here. I'll start

oFGXa.jpg

too obvious?

5EXvz.jpg

Context: "Major Mark Bieger found this little girl after the car bomb that attacked our guys while kids were crowding around. The soldiers here have been angry and sad for two days. They are angry because the terrorists could just as easily have waited a block or two and attacked the patrol away from the kids. Instead, the suicide bomber drove his car and hit the Stryker when about twenty children were jumping up and down and waving at the soldiers. Major Bieger, I had seen him help rescue some of our guys a week earlier during another big attack, took some of our soldiers and rushed this little girl to our hospital. He wanted her to have American surgeons and not to go to the Iraqi hospital. She didn’t make it. I snapped this picture when Major Bieger ran to take her away. He kept stopping to talk with her and hug her."

Even if it was their own family all crowded around they would still do it.

****ing sick bastards.

Why is that Marine kissing a dead baby? ****ing pedo

Why is that Marine kissing a dead baby? ****ing pedo

ya know, you're a ****ing immature prick solaris...**** you

(first thing i thought when i saw the pic, we are evil)

What? Did you read the spoiler? Or are you just so stupid that you think what you just said is a funny joke?

Edit: @Solaris, not Tyguy.

zbrush bison:

[IMG]http://12.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kvsle5vJN31qzwtdlo1_500.jpg

The lower back of his head is shaved but his sideburns are curled into a little ringlet. Makes him look like a gay hooker ... obvious that a ton of talented work went into it though.

5EXvz.jpg

Context: "Major Mark Bieger found this little girl after the car bomb that attacked our guys while kids were crowding around. The soldiers here have been angry and sad for two days. They are angry because the terrorists could just as easily have waited a block or two and attacked the patrol away from the kids. Instead, the suicide bomber drove his car and hit the Stryker when about twenty children were jumping up and down and waving at the soldiers. Major Bieger, I had seen him help rescue some of our guys a week earlier during another big attack, took some of our soldiers and rushed this little girl to our hospital. He wanted her to have American surgeons and not to go to the Iraqi hospital. She didn’t make it. I snapped this picture when Major Bieger ran to take her away. He kept stopping to talk with her and hug her."

in the month of December no US troops were killed in Iraq. Also they'll never release but I believe anywhere from 500,000 to 1,200,000 Iraqis have died since the war started. nowhere in comparison to our 2800 or so that died on 911

Yes, the Iraq people have suffered alot and I apologise for my previous 'joke'.

Also,
conspiracy.jpg

It was cool when they were at least mostly aware of the fact that they were all just pretending. It went downhill once G4 got rid of the "tech TV" logo and just started to become spike 2.0 with gamers usual interests.

Gotta love the earbuds, soul patch, and triangle hair the "gamer in reality" has at the end.

Hey, my essay is almost finished!

(It's not my fault we don't have a trivia thread anymore.)

It was cool when they were at least mostly aware of the fact that they were all just pretending. It went downhill once G4 got rid of the "tech TV" logo and just started to become spike 2.0 with gamers usual interests.

TechTV was the best network on cable television. **** G4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back