Life Lately!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister is getting married today.

I'm going to get drunk and celebrate. At the same time.

Homecoming weekend after you leave high school is ****ing amazing. I haven't been home for more than three hours at a time.

Just got back from some whitewater paddling. When we started it was 2 degrees Celsius

I'm ****ing coooooold

Funny you should say that, because I'm eating cookie dough atm.

I'd be more worried about a fiber cereal claiming to have optimum rebound.

Got back from Lightwater Valley at about 7ish. No photos but videos will be up on YouTube tomorrow. My YouTube username is Eddiekat, btw.

I feel like I'm just treading water until the next time I see her.

/emo

My friend just sent me a message saying I spelt "huppah" wrong. I then told him he couldn't even read. He then informed me he could still spell. And then I remembered Misc was locked.

:|

Finished the bulk of my robot outfit frame.

Will paint and transport next weekend

So this is misc, amirite? I went back to uni this week.

Freshers week, I am second year, TAKE ADVANTAGE durnkpost
actually I have 'children' who I have to show around the college.
I met some Americans who were kind of crazy. Were they any of you?

So this is misc, amirite? I went back to uni this week.

Freshers week, I am second year, TAKE ADVANTAGE durnkpost
actually I have 'children' who I have to show around the college.
I met some Americans who were kind of crazy. Were they any of you?
Penis penis penis penis. That was John Ridley.

Ugh my legs hurt. They got all cramped from the canoe :(

Anyways, does anyone know the song that's in that Sunrype commercial with all the little berries?

finally scored a job interview at my AMC. if i get the job, free movies at any IMAX and AMC theatre **** yeah.

My bestest online friend seems to be talking to me again ^_^
She's super super sick though.

when ur eating and theres nothing on tv, there's always food network with something being made (huh, usually >_>). watching food is interesting while eating it.

I had the best laksa ever today. Full of coconut milk. Not spicy enough though.

I once knew a guy whose name began with two letters.

Day off tomorrow.

So far on my to do list is to wake up early to hit up the skatepark before the little skater fags show up, fix my left turnsignal on my pos CRV, and maybe invest in a new set of pegs.

Dunno after that though :/

Wisdom teeth out tomorrow, at noon o'clock.

Blood blood blood swelling blood etc.

I'm getting married and have a new laptop.

Yay

I've just got the elastic attatched to my brace now which means much more pain. Damn. I would've posted this in the braces thread bu I didn't want to bump it.

Seems like it's time to take a break from the internet. I've spent (read: wasted) a terrifying percentage of my life on halflife2.net, and it's not something I can afford to do any more. I have things to focus on: getting a job, my girlfriend, keeping up with friends, figuring out my education, and spending quality time on my interests and hobbies.

Some of you are douches (you know who you are), some of you are retarded (you're not capable of knowing who you are), and some of you are ****ing awesome (you definitely know who you are). I'll keep in touch with the latter, so you guys had better be on MSN a lot.

It's been fun, and I'll return eventually, but likely not in the same capacity. In the meantime, I've got some cereal to eat and buses to take.

Also, to the mods: bring back Misc! Stop being so lazy about moderation. Part of your job is sacrificing personal time and effort to make the forums better. Misc was closed, apparently, due to one (or a handful of) person(s) who spammed the thread, and you guys simply didn't want to deal with it. It can be objectively shown that since the close of Misc, a large number of threads have turned into rolling irrelevant discussions, often of the spammy (and undeniably spammier than Misc ever was) variety. If you need help keeping up with the speed of a Misc thread, just run a campaign to make everyone aware that the "report post" button actually does something, and you'll have all the aid you need to keep the forums running smoothly. Hell, if I were still addicted to this forum, I'd gladly be appointed Moderator of Misc, with my only power and duty being to search for and remove spam and flame wars. But there's a dozen of you, and with a little effort on your part in moderating a well-behaved forum like this, you'll have no problem keeping up with the miscellany.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back