Most memorable characters on HL2.net?

In my short tenure as a HL2.net member I'll use my 100th post (whay!) to commemorate 3 members who in my opinion have gone beyond the call of duty!

Samon
Darkside55
nokori3byo

Special mention (Oh Captain my Captain...)

officeolympics.jpg

Aww <3

Also there are far too many people on my memorable list, and if I try to list them I'll surely just forget some very notable ones. Let's just say that the guys I like and look up to know it, and that pretty much everyone here is awesome in some way or another.

I really am surprised I didn't get mentioned more often for being the annoying self-promoting twonk. :D

This thread makes me sad.
I've been gone since Friday morning, and I come back to see not more than 8 people mentioned me.

:(

I really am surprised I didn't get mentioned more often for being the annoying self-promoting twonk. :D

I hereby endorse this post for being an annoying pile of self-promoting twonkage. :p

God, when do you ever stop irritating us? Sometimes I wonder if you do it for the attention :frown:

Odd how I've remembered it despite not seeing the film then. Egads.

He has a rather memorable visage, and since he won an Academy Award for his role in the film his face has been around.

Oh yeah. I forgot Geogaddi, uriel, TheSomeone and SimonomiS. How could I forget my lover, the Mormon, the just plain awesome guy and my fellow /p/hag?

Uriel has left us though. and we have another mormon somewhere around here.

He has a rather memorable visage, and since he won an Academy Award for his role in the film his face has been around.

It seems like I recognise him from a while ago. I really haven't heard or seen anything to do with him or the film he's been in recently.

What else has he been in?

What are you talking about? Theres nobody named shippi here. Never has, never will.

God damn right you do :p

These are the members I think of (or thought of right now), in no particular order: Ennui, Munro, Farrowlesparrow, Qonfused, JNightshade, solaris, Dalamari, Phobie, Mechagodzilla, Zombieturtle, Willeh, Raziaar, Krynn, Stern, Veggienumbers, Numbers, Sulkdodds, Naudian, kathaksung, Sam-2k, and Bad^Hat. Many people to be remembered.

[edit] CyberPitz and Shamrock too. I knew I was forgetting a couple people.

[edit2] And Digi and MiccyNarc (I do actually recognise you!) and Darkside (how the hell did I forget him...) and toaster-chan. Too many people D:

Bastard...

Much love qonfy, you are the owner of this song...

Angry Lawyer, Bliink, CptStern, Danimal, Eegit, Hectic Glenn, Jintor, Mechagodzilla, Mikael Grizzly, Munro, Pi Mu Rho, Pai Mei, Princess Jen, Q_onfused (but not Qonfused), Shasta, Shippi Skaddi, Sulkdodds, Atomic Piggy, Zerimski.

The fact that you have Kane all dressed up for the holidays passed as your avatar is enough for us to remember you Evo.

yes. i capitalize Kane and Evo's name but not druckels. its just to piss you off, drucks.

P.S. I also like to mispell it on purpose.

BTW: Why was i in your list druckels?

i remember many many members. if you post here in the off-topic section even semi regularly, i probably remember you. this is a great forum, i don't have this many posts on any other forum on the internet and i don't visit any other forum this often.

So I went through this circlejerk, and I noticed that in 16 pages I'm only mentioned by the longtime members as either an edit or on one of the, "I'm going to list everybody" kind of things. One or two rare times I'm actually not mentioned in that way by someone who's been on the forum for awhile.

All the things that Darkside's done and I'm not memorable? You fagets, you wound me to the quick.

You know who I was mentioned by? Noobs. Like every noob said, "Darkside." So from now on, I'm throwing in with the noobs. So fuck everybody but noobs; love is over.

Noobs, let's fucking mob out. We are Audi 5000.

I would have put you on but you seemed to have been absent for the last few days. So I forgot.

I think most of us figured Darkside goes without saying, like CptStern.

You know who I was mentioned by? Noobs. Like every noob said, "Darkside." So from now on, I'm throwing in with the noobs. So fuck everybody but noobs; love is over.
Your "everything you wanted to know" articles are the reason I joined. :E

Darkside, you ass. Just because I mentioned you in my list, doesn't mean you aren't at the core of what I love dearly about this place.

I agree with Ennui, Darkseid. You're like Stern - a fixture of the site.

I agree with Ennui, Darkseid. You're like Stern - a fixture of the site.

Kind of like Munro. I mean, if you DON'T mention him....well, lets just say the basement and his "Kinky Time" machine comes into play....:(

Man, mentioning Darkside is like mentioning Hl2.net. Redundant.

So I went through this circlejerk, and I noticed that in 16 pages I'm only mentioned by the longtime members as either an edit or on one of the, "I'm going to list everybody" kind of things. One or two rare times I'm actually not mentioned in that way by someone who's been on the forum for awhile.

All the things that Darkside's done and I'm not memorable? You fagets, you wound me to the quick.

Noobs, let's fucking mob out. We are Audi 5000.
Who are you?

<3 raz, pitz and delusional for the mention

simmo, though he never comes here anymore
Angry Lawyer, my favorite always out of luck person
Everyone from the special place now that I think about it
lots of other people I forget

Back